Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 7 th was my sleeve day heres what happened

So I get to the hospital at 10 am an I didnt get sleved until 3 pm because they were running behind with other surgeries. I went in the OR an thats all I remembered until I woke up at7:30 pm they said I was out for sometime but it didnt bother me because I was already sleepy an tired prior. I was suppose to stay just one night butttttttt! My blood pressurr wouldnt go down and I have severe nausea, the weird thing is nothing was coming up but air, it hurted so bad because my stomach was clinching everytime. This last all of saturday but my fluids came from the IV the doctor ordered a double dose of the nausea medicine an it still didnt work then sunday morning they switched to a different nausea medicine an then I was on my way. Im home now and feeling good, im ready although I do have this bag hanging on my side but its not a drainage bag, they said its medicine for my stomach an it gets pullef out when the ball collapse on its own. I had it from surgery date an it doesnt hurt or anything they have it in a fanny pack so its around my waist. Just letting ya know what some might go through but im super!!!! So far im getting down 3 oz an hour an im walking alot in my house....

Hello I was just wondering how you were feeling kind of scared i get sleeved on July 17th. Please let me know :)

Im feeling good honey actually I havent had to take any of my pain medicine since I been home. I have 6 holes one being in my belly button an thats the only one kind of iky feeling but im walking an sleeping fine an everyday you'll feel your body getting stronger, the key is to walk, walk and walk because that moves the gas out of you which feels like its in your chest, they also removed a hernia in me... Didnt know I had that lol but ok whatever... You'll be fine.... I keep it 100 I dont sugar coat anything and I will post any and all weight loss but I wont start that until about 2 weeks because I have a lot of Water weight on me from the IV and surgery...

Congratulations and I'm glad your feeling better. The first 12-24 hours after surgery can really be a test of will and strength but you got through and now youre on your way! :) I hope for you much more success and all things good on your journey!