Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 days post up and I am not hungry... AT ALL

I was just sleeved on Wednesday, and I must say that I am struggling to get my Protein in. Measuring food is a new habit for me, and I am taking it seriously. However, I am noticing that I am simply not hungry. And when I eat, is hard to slow down, since I am on stage III and I am not eating chewable foods. Anybody else had this struggle??

I was just sleeved on Thursday, so today is the first day on full liquds. I am seldom hungry

yet either, but have found I can best tolerate warm things like hot chocolate Protein mix,

and chicken Soup Protein Powder. The sweet and cold stuff just doesn't appeal.

I guess we just have to force ourselves to sip, sip, sip. Good luck!

I am not hungry either in the cold and sweet stuff is really hard to get down... I was just sleeved on Wednesday and finding it very hard to keep anything down

I am also 4 days post op. I was having issues keeping liquids down the first couple of days. It's getting better now.

I am glad I am not alone. I was sleeved on 6/5 amd I just sip Water. I can't keep my Vitamins down.

Same here, sleeved June 5th. I am not hungry at all though I am still on phase 1, today is POD 3. In the morning ( POD 4 ) I start on phase 2 full liquids.

Today was a good day, I have been able to get my 64 oz of liquids in for the first time so I feel ready to advance to shakes and other full liquids tomorrow.

I am amazed at the lack of true hunger, now dont get me wrong....my stomach grumbles, and I have some discomfort when I drink certain fluids like g2 gatorade.

Unsweet iced tea seems to sit the best in my sleeve and it feels best when I keep some fluids in it at all times, sip sip sip.

I have only had head hunger a few times when a food commercial came on the tv but that passed rather quickly cause I am not actually physically hungry.

Good luck to everyone's healing!

4 days post op and I'm hungry as hell! I want my money back! :0)

4 days post op and I'm hungry as hell! I want my money back! :0)

Lmao! You're not alone. I'm 10 days post op and also very hungry!! What the hell?! I mean after I eat several bites I get full faster but man I would kill to be off liquids and eating real good again. Nothing bad I just want some salmon and veggies!! Just something dear lord!! Haha just had to say that aloud for once.

Lmao! You're not alone. I'm 10 days post op and also very hungry!! What the hell?! I mean after I eat several bites I get full faster but man I would kill to be off liquids and eating real food again. Nothing bad I just want some salmon and veggies!! Just something dear lord!! Haha just had to say that aloud for once.

I'm 12 days postoperative and have NO desire for food (jello, Protein drinks, ice pop, broth) and MINIMAL desire for liquids. I know I'm supposed to be getting liquids in non stop but I have severe nausea when attempting to eat or drink. I've already had my anti nausea meds renewed once. I have a call in to my doctor for more meds or allowance of Dramamine. I have had no problems taking pills or keeping them or Vitamins down. I have yet to vomit, just excessive excessive nausea. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using VST

6 months post-op and not hungry. I admit, ocassionlly I find myself eating from head hunger, but not often.

Just remember regales of your appetite, you need to get you fluids in and Protein second.