Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bullies.. Even as an adult... Cant wait to redeem myself

You should go in wearing a red high heal pump, sun glasses, and be all dolled up. Knowing men they probably won't recognize you at first. Act like demanding customer, you worked there so you know what kind of customers make their lives living hell.

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of discussing your weight loss or what they did to you. Leave them guessing and wondering. Would drive them nuts. Success is the best revenge.

If you do this be sweet as pie. Remember if you wrestle with the pigs you will get dirty and that's what they want. Take the higher road

Sounds like the 2 bosses cultivated an atmosphere of bullying if the employees act that way too. Just seeing you will be 'revenge' enough - you won't need to say anything AND you'll feel like the winner if you don't get entangled with the low life individuals they appear to be.

Hold you head high, strut your stuff and smile the biggest smile as you see the looks on their faces.

Folks like that MAKE ME SICK. They tend to be miserable in their own lives and believe it or not may have had their OWN STRUGGLES WITH WEIGHT in their childhood and feel justified as adults now they are thin to pick on other people who are now overweight.

Be careful if you do. Have a thick skin on... Have a few slick responses PLANNED if they come for you like: I might have been fat but UGLY IS FOREVER! LOL

Most importantly LOOK HOT!!!!!! ;) I bet they won't even recognize you and will try and hit on you! That's when you drop the bomb... YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME?

LOLOLOL if I could be a fly on the wall! :)

I'd say go in there and be happy and fabulous without stooping to their level. No better revenge then being the better person inside and out.

I think that is exactly what I will do!

You should go in wearing a red high heal pump' date=' sun glasses, and be all dolled up. Knowing men they probably won't recognize you at first. Act like demanding customer, you worked there so you know what kind of customers make their lives living hell.

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of discussing your weight loss or what they did to you. Leave them guessing and wondering. Would drive them nuts. Success is the best revenge.[/quote']

Exactly what I'm thinking!!

If you do this be sweet as pie. Remember if you wrestle with the pigs you will get dirty and that's what they want. Take the higher road

Thank you! I need to keep that in mind! Lol I love this -"if you wrestle with pigs you will get dirty"..

Sounds like the 2 bosses cultivated an atmosphere of bullying if the employees act that way too. Just seeing you will be 'revenge' enough - you won't need to say anything AND you'll feel like the winner if you don't get entangled with the low life individuals they appear to be.

Hold you head high' date=' strut your stuff and smile the biggest smile as you see the looks on their faces.[/quote']

Thank you!

Folks like that MAKE ME SICK. They tend to be miserable in their own lives and believe it or not may have had their OWN STRUGGLES WITH WEIGHT in their childhood and feel justified as adults now they are thin to pick on other people who are now overweight.

Be careful if you do. Have a thick skin on... Have a few slick responses PLANNED if they come for you like: I might have been fat but UGLY IS FOREVER! LOL

Most importantly LOOK HOT!!!!!! ;) I bet they won't even recognize you and will try and hit on you! That's when you drop the bomb... YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME?

LOLOLOL if I could be a fly on the wall! :)

Lol! I keep envisioning it, and that's pretty much how I think it will happen! Makes me feel better just to think about it! Ha.. Can't wait

Yes. I will be returning as a customer... But I won't spend a penny in that store!

I filed a complaint with my union rep and with the store owner but it went know where they are all out to cover each others asses. And as far as my former coworkers.. They are all aware of the behavior. They take turns picking on each and every employee. They do it because they know the workers really need their jobs in this economy and because they know if someone quits because of it that worker is replaceable. And no one complains for fear of losing their job. Even if they did file a complaint ... No one does anything about it.

it's been 3 years since I quit i know i will need to have tough skin because they will probably try to take credit for my weight loss so I could easily argue that if they had that big of an impact on my life' date=' I would have lost weight sooner.

I just want to embarrass them as much as they do everyone else. Not sure what I will do or say, but I have a year to figure out. I also feel like the owners will take me a little more seriously when I'm not a blob of fat and get those 2 out of there, or get them help and leave the employes alone. I feel bad for my former work friends.[/quote']

You know dear, I'm glad u decided to vent here bc u r getting some sound advice, wise for the most part. The sad thing that I read is that you've been holding on to the anger for 3 years. N now ur plotting sweet revenge for a yr from now. Honey, no matter what you do or say to them, won't fix what needs fixing inside. You urself stated that they won't take you seriuos if u go in as a fat blob. Imho...its been years of people verbally abusing u for your physical appearance, to the point that u believed it. So no matter what the outside turns out to b, its ur insides u shud work on too b4 u go to that store. I understand they hurt u, but like one other said, they cud make u feel worse. So don't give them the satisfaction of breathing ur air. If u go back, go now n look around, don't wait until u have the "perfection" that they made u feel was needed to be around them. If you have to go, for ur own peace, do it w class. Go now, after u lose 30 or so, then again some time later but say nothing. Let ur classiness speak for you. But don't spend a penny! Then on ur terms, forgive their ignorance, thank God u r not like them, n forgive urself for carrying around that extra weight they placed on u for 3 yrs running. End it and prove to urself that u r a beautiful young classy lady, inside n out! God bless ur journey:)

You know dear' date=' I'm glad u decided to vent here bc u r getting some sound advice, wise for the most part. The sad thing that I read is that you've been holding on to the anger for 3 years. N now ur plotting sweet revenge for a yr from now. Honey, no matter what you do or say to them, won't fix what needs fixing inside. You urself stated that they won't take you seriuos if u go in as a fat blob. Imho...its been years of people verbally abusing u for your physical appearance, to the point that u believed it. So no matter what the outside turns out to b, its ur insides u shud work on too b4 u go to that store. I understand they hurt u, but like one other said, they cud make u feel worse. So don't give them the satisfaction of breathing ur air. If u go back, go now n look around, don't wait until u have the "perfection" that they made u feel was needed to be around them. If you have to go, for ur own peace, do it w class. Go now, after u lose 30 or so, then again some time later but say nothing. Let ur classiness speak for you. But don't spend a penny! Then on ur terms, forgive their ignorance, thank God u r not like them, n forgive urself for carrying around that extra weight they placed on u for 3 yrs running. End it and prove to urself that u r a beautiful young classy lady, inside n out! God bless ur journey:)[/quote']

^^^this is some deep **** lol

I try jk ;). But just trying to help her:)

You should have filed a case with the EEOC. That would teach them a lesson!

I'm with her on this one and used the money to buy all new clothes.

I try jk ;). But just trying to help her:)

You are spot on. I am a work in progress. I won't deny that I hold a grudge against these two guys, and that its unhealthy. But I was picked on more there then all my years in school. That's messed up. I wouldn't say it's been 3 years of anger.. I'm not really angry as I am disgusted that as much as we are trying to teach children not to bully there are still ignorant adults in this world who should know better. All in all I guess I don't want to "teach them a lesson"... I just to strut my stuff and make them wonder. Lol