Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im actually afraid to answer a question in here becauae people dont want to hear the truth

Peoples ain't bad' date=' especially if they are chewing peppermint gum.[/quote']

Actually people taste better after eating Peanut Butter snickers.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I worked out of town all week and this thread is fun, so I'll share with you SOME of what I ate in 5 days.

4 Breakfast buffets with scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, fruit, coffee with cream and yogurt.

5 glasses of wine

4 Jolly Ranchers and 15 mini chocolates (Kit Kat, Snickers, Rollos, Reeces)

1 pizza buffet with salad

1.5 Panera Bagels with blueberry cream cheese for Snacks

Oriental snack mix

chiraschi sushi with miso Soup and salad

1 coconut Water

1 roasted lemon garlic chicken platter with jasmine rice, veggies and pita from Tazikis

1 Syrian salad with chicken, roasted veggies, pita, and jasmine rice

1 chicken schwarma plate with chicken, rice, roasted veggies, salad and tzaziki

28 draft beers

........and

I lost 1 pound

I worked out of town all week and this thread is fun' date=' so I'll share with you SOME of what I ate in 5 days.

4 Breakfast buffets with scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, fruit, coffee with cream and yogurt.

5 glasses of wine

Oriental snack mix

1 coconut Water

1 roasted lemon garlic chicken platter with jasmine rice, veggies and pita from Tazikis

28 draft beers

........and

I lost 1 pound

[/quote']

I hate you.......

:P

I worked out of town all week and this thread is fun' date=' so I'll share with you SOME of what I ate in 5 days.

4 breakfast buffets with scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, fruit, coffee with cream and yogurt.

5 glasses of wine

Oriental snack mix

1 coconut Water

28 draft beers

........and

I lost 1 pound

[/quote']

Just a question. Why did you have surgery if you are going to eat like that? I understand your point that you over ate and still lost weight. However, why document gluttony? Maybe I'm crazy but I thought that type of eating was the reason we had surgery.

I'm sure I'll get negative emails for my post but I don't understand the reason for your boast.

Sent from my iPad using VST

4 breakfast buffets with scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, fruit, coffee with cream and yogurt.

5 glasses of wine

Oriental snack mix

1 coconut Water

28 draft beers

........and

I lost 1 pound

[/quote']

Wow, that is an incredible amount of food one would not normally expect a sleever to be eating. I am glad your body dropped a lb, but please be careful of the example you set for others who have been sleeved or are researching the sleeve. This may give someone quite the wrong idea about how to eat.

Wow' date=' that is an incredible amount of food one would not normally expect a sleever to be eating. I am glad your body dropped a lb, but please be careful of the example you set for others who have been sleeved or are researching the sleeve. This may give someone quite the wrong idea about how to eat.[/quote']

It sounds nuts, doesn't it? But if the only things people hear about are very one sided, then that is neither honest nor realistic. I was intentionally putting this our there to see what happened with responses or questions.

Ok call me dumb as a stick... But did you really eat all that??

Yes. But an example I'll pull is bacon from the Breakfast buffets. One slice of bacon is approximately 44 calories. 1/4th of a slice of bacon is approximately 11 calories. Is 1/4th "enough"? You bet.

Yes. But an example I'll pull is bacon from the breakfast buffets. One slice of bacon is approximately 44 calories. 1/4th of a slice of bacon is approximately 11 calories. Is 1/4th "enough"? You bet.

So the 28 beers.... Did you drink those in shot glasses??? :D

Honestly arguing over the interwebz makes baby jesus cry..and makes me want to punch kittens.

I do find the thought of downvoting a bit comical though.

On another note I am going to Portland Oregon for a Manager/Director offsite for my company at the end of June. I am going to have ONE bite of a Voodoo Donut..and I am going to love it! I have instructed my co-workers to take the rest of the donut from me :)

Yay!! I'm from the Northwest and spent a lot if time in Portland. I see some irony in the name "voodoo Donuts". Don't you?

Take one tiny bite of the bacon-maple donut at Voodoo for me please :)

Yay!! I'm from the Northwest and spent a lot if time in Portland. I see some irony in the name "voodoo Donuts". Don't you?

Take one tiny bite of the bacon-maple donut at Voodoo for me please :)

That is the one I want!!!!! I figured the bacon would give me some Protein lol!

ah I have so been avoiding this place for just these reasons! Thank you for an awesome Saturday morning laugh!

I worked out of town all week and this thread is fun, so I'll share with you SOME of what I ate in 5 days.

5 glasses of wine

Oriental snack mix

1 coconut Water

28 draft beers

........and

I lost 1 pound

OMG... I thought you were joking until I read on! WTH! Yes, I'm also happy for your weightloss.. But dang! I'm flabbergasted!

Ok, I tried writing so many times and deleted. I'm speechless. (for a minute)

The truth sometimes hurts.

Well - not that anyone gives a rip, but I have avoided this place for a few weeks now due to the never ending ridiculousness and adolescent bickering. Now this does not apply to everyone. There are people here that are somewhat rational and realize this is an online community and really it doesn't matter what opinions are shared - you know who you are if you fit into this category.

Other than this small percentage of rational people we have this:

Group A - Those who are the self appointed sleeve police who just wait for their chance to scold, humiliate, or otherwise ramble on endlessly in their usual holier-than-thou, know it all fashion, and:

Group B -Those who ask about Dominoes at 24 hours post op and whatever else they can possibly think of, most likely just to rouse the reactions of Group A.

Myself? I'm in the middle. I haven't been a "play by the rules or else" die-hard nor have I been a "eat with reckless abandon" idiot. I chose what I wanted and didn't really care what anyone thought. And guess what? I am losing at a slow rate that I am happy with. It's healthier than fast weight loss, I don't feel deprived, and so far do not have any loose, hanging skin that comes from super fast weight loss. I'm looking pretty good, I feel good, my self confidence is high, and I still don't care what anyone thinks. I am extremely happy not reading the constant bickering and mindless drivel. And like I said - if this doesn't apply to you - you know who you are. If you have any doubts, then YES - I mean you. I may pop in later and i may not. I may go outside and have a look at this very beautiful day and not give a second thought to any of the potential replies I will get to this post. Either way - keep it up sleevers. Bicker, belittle, preach - whatever. Makes no difference in the big scheme of things anyway.