Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 weeks today! How are you? How much have you lost?

I am feeling muchhhh better :) going back to work today .... I am not hungry at all :) still on the full liquid diet (until next Monday) ... Trying to go to the park 3-4 times per week. Ive lost 10 lbs pre op and 11 post op (not as much as other people on here) but hey the scale is moving in a good way :) .... All this does get better! :)

So glad to hear it gets better!!! I had my surgery last Friday (5/31) and it has gotten a bit better each day but by no means am I feeling great. I'm able to get 10-12 sips of Protein drink in at each meal and am constantly sipping Water. I'm still having some gas pains (yes, I'm walking like there is no tomorrow) and sleeping is still a challenge. Oh, and did I mention the liquid poop that's coming out every 2ish hours (sorry TMI!!!). So glad to know that you are much better 2 weeks out. I know this is just the toughest time and that it will get better --- sooooooo ready for that. :)

Oh, in response to your weight lost question - I'm still up 10 lbs with hardly any calories in the last week. I'm told this is from all the liquids they pumped into me in the hospital -- I just got out yesterday afternoon. Hope I'll drop back down soon. Congrats on your progress and good luck at work today.

Wish I could have taken 2 weeks off for mine! I had surgery the 22nd and was back to work on the 28th.

I was sleeved on the 20th yesterday was my first session ( I'm a photographer ) I had a newborn and that is alot of bending and staying in one position for long period of time. Anyways I had a hard night my side was sore & my back was also..

Weight loss is 24 pounds since post op..which scares me cause I think I'm losing to fast and loss skin scares me.

Protein is hard to get down I can do one Protein shake. And the rest of the day I just eat..

I am on soft foods.. And I have found eggs are not my friend anymore. I miss eggs

I was sleeved on the 20th yesterday was my first session ( I'm a photographer ) I had a newborn and that is alot of bending and staying in one position for long period of time. Anyways I had a hard night my side was sore & my back was also..

Weight loss is 24 pounds since post op..which scares me cause I think I'm losing to fast and loss skin scares me.

Protein is hard to get down I can do one Protein shake. And the rest of the day I just eat..

I am on soft foods.. And I have found eggs are not my friend anymore. I miss eggs

24 is amazing! I actually do like my Protein shakes :) Its the Bariatric Advantage, I blend it with low fat milk and a banana and its very good :)

Hi all, I can't believe it's been two weeks since the surgery already! I've only lost 9 pounds since the op, but lost 16 on the pre op so pretty happy. I'm loving purees, I think if I saw one more shake or Soup I might have sat in the corner crying and rocking back and forth lol

2 weeks today! How are you? How much have you lost?

I am feeling muchhhh better :) going back to work today .... I am not hungry at all :) still on the full liquid diet (until next Monday) ... Trying to go to the park 3-4 times per week. Ive lost 10 lbs pre op and 11 post op (not as much as other people on here) but hey the scale is moving in a good way :) .... All this does get better! :)

Nice work! I had surgery on the 17th of May. I'm down 22lbs. Started at 238, surgery day. I can't keep anything, but Protein shakes, Jello , and little sips of Water. DON''T get me wrong, I'm super happy about the weight, loss. However, I'm always tired, feeling dizzy, and the smell of food makes me want to puke. Does anyone else feel the same?

I also had surgery on the 20th. Down about 17 lbs, returned to work full time today. Still on full liquids, will find out Thursday when I can advance. Not getting enough Protein in. Worried bout my air falling out.

Smells can make me sick.

Over all I am feeling good.

Nice work! I had surgery on the 17th of May. I'm down 22lbs. Started at 238' date=' surgery day. I can't keep anything, but Protein shakes, Jello , and little sips of Water. DON''T get me wrong, I'm super happy about the weight, loss. However, I'm always tired, feeling dizzy, and the smell of food makes me want to puke. Does anyone else feel the same?

[/quote']

The dizziness is much better (Only some days when I wake up) and just the normal tired nothing else... some smells do bother me :(

Hi all' date=' I can't believe it's been two weeks since the surgery already! I've only lost 9 pounds since the op, but lost 16 on the pre op so pretty happy. I'm loving purees, I think if I saw one more shake or Soup I might have sat in the corner crying and rocking back and forth lol[/quote']

Lol

I also had surgery on the 20th. Down about 17 lbs' date=' returned to work full time today. Still on full liquids, will find out Thursday when I can advance. Not getting enough Protein in. Worried bout my air falling out.

Smells can make me sick.

Over all I am feeling good.[/quote']

I am a slow looser I guess :(

There seems to be quite a lot of people sleeved on May 20th. I love it!

I am feeling better and better every day. I am finally able to sleep on my side, which makes me very happy and is one step closer to comfortably sleeping on my belly.

I am on full liquids, but my doc said I can move to purees before I come back in to seem them next week. I'm looking forward to some different flavors. Just these past couple of days I've really been craving eating. Not really hungry...my mouth just wants to bite into something and chew. But, I'm a rule follower and won't give into temptation. I do find it soothing to cook for my family and watch food network, which I thought would be really difficult.

I keep telling myself that I won't get on the scale every day, but I do. My weight stayed the same for three days and I was freaking out, but then started loosing again. I guess that's why it's not the best to be on the scale so much. I have a LOT to loose, but I'm happy with my progress so far. I'm down 20 pounds since surgery bringing my total loss, since I started this journey in October, to 74 pounds.

There seems to be quite a lot of people sleeved on May 20th. I love it!

I am feeling better and better every day. I am finally able to sleep on my side' date=' which makes me very happy and is one step closer to comfortably sleeping on my belly.

I am on full liquids, but my doc said I can move to purees before I come back in to seem them next week. I'm looking forward to some different flavors. Just these past couple of days I've really been craving eating. Not really hungry...my mouth just wants to bite into something and chew. But, I'm a rule follower and won't give into temptation. I do find it soothing to cook for my family and watch food network, which I thought would be really difficult.

I keep telling myself that I won't get on the scale every day, but I do. My weight stayed the same for three days and I was freaking out, but then started loosing again. I guess that's why it's not the best to be on the scale so much. I have a LOT to loose, but I'm happy with my progress so far. I'm down 20 pounds since surgery bringing my total loss, since I started this journey in October, to 74 pounds.[/quote']

Wow thats amazing! 20 lbs! Yeah its hard not to get on the scale! and look at the num move! its awesome :) I will start soft foods next Monday :) I was finally able to sleep on my stomach last night :) best of luck