Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where is the ecuadorian faker?!

Ecuadorean isn't a race btw....

You started the thread and you wouldn't like it if someone refered to you as the fat black lady right ? So cut it out ! Because you started this **** !

facepalm-wallpaper.jpg

What audacity? Laura never critiqued anyone on race, gender or ethnicity. Polar bear facepaw.

Annnnnnnd I'm outta this thread.

Wait I did..im over this thread the girl isnt going to say anything..

Also? Ecuadorian is NOT a race, it's a nationality, thanks.... I don't see how that is an insult, it was simply used as and adjective in this case, I wouldn't be insulted if someone called me American because that's my nationality.

Ecuadorian isn't a race btw....

I would know because I stated ethnicity in there ! But you just like the rest of ur race African American and ignorant.

What audacity? Laura never critiqued anyone on race' date=' gender or ethnicity. Polar bear facepaw.

Annnnnnnd I'm outta this thread.[/quote']

Bcuz your a bully also f**k you too

What audacity? Laura never critiqued anyone on race' date=' gender or ethnicity. Polar bear facepaw.

Annnnnnnd I'm outta this thread.[/quote']

Fat miserable b*****s

I would know because I stated ethnicity in there ! But you just like the rest of ur race African American and ignorant.

Is that necessary. Really. What ever valid point you were trying to make is now down the **** hole. And anything you say after this point is invalid. No one will take you serious.

Get off the fuckin computer and go get some d**k up your ass !

Obviously you don't have a pic up which makes you probably one of those bitter cowardly people that hide behind a computer because your ashamed of how ugly you are on the inside and out.

Also? Ecuadorian is NOT a race' date=' it's a nationality, thanks.... I don't see how that is an insult, it was simply used as and adjective in this case, I wouldn't be insulted if someone called me American because that's my nationality.[/quote']

Its an insult because on the other thread the girl mention she was from Ecuador and the person who made the thread used it to get her attention... American isnt considered a nationality..when you fill out a application that ask you that question it doesn't say check American. .the only people that are truly american are the native americans.

Is that necessary. Really. What ever valid point you were trying to make is now down the **** hole. And anything you say after this point is invalid. No one will take you serious.

No one insults my race period ! None of these bullies on this site ! Serious are you kidding me ? Most of these people on this site are nuts I want nothing to do with these fat fuckin bullies

Reported.

And frankly anyone trying to act like someone is bashing this broad based on her race is ridiculous. Stop reaching for something to start a petty bs fight over. Pretty sure everyone on this site is grown and it's ridiculous that people are trying to make something out of nothing. Take the drama llama elsewhere, high school was years ago.

I find it disgusting that any person would pull insurance fraud. It's because of people that do irresponsible crap like that that makes it harder for everyone else. It's like the assholes that are chasing pain killers that make it so that people like me who are genuinely in pain have to jump through hoops to get something to manage debilitating pain. People have every right to be pissed that someone is doing something illegal and then boasting about it.