Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where is the ecuadorian faker?!

So what you all are saying if you do something everyone doesnt like or post something. its ok for them to call you out and use you race in the title? ..wow smh

You girls are being mean..and attacking her..what she did was wrong' date=' if she did do it. but I doubt she did cause my sister works is in insurancw n said they check to make sure the doc is legitimate. .maybe her insurancw takes lettwr frok doctors out of the country..this site is to show support not to attack someone. .[/quote']

What I have noticed on this forum is that you have a lot of bullying going on ! However it just goes to show how unhappy many of these overweight people have been for most of their lives ! So sad ! Who cares what anyone else is doing , worry about your own damn business ! I hate bullies ! You have individuals here criticizing others when there **** is not on point ! Cut the **** out already ! No one is on this forum for this bullshit ! We are here to learn and support !

I don't think being called an Ecuadorian is an insult?? Now if I called someone a f**king spoiled brat b***h. Who has lost her moral compass and claims to be a daughter of god and proud Christian?

THAT would be an insult!

What I have noticed on this forum is that you have a lot of bullying going on ! However it just goes to show how unhappy many of these overweight people have been for most of their lives ! So sad ! Who cares what anyone else is doing ' date=' worry about your own damn business ! I hate bullies ! You have individuals here criticizing others when there **** is not on point ! Cut the **** out already ! No one is on this forum for this bullshit ! We are here to learn and support ![/quote']

I agree!!

I don't see where anyone is picking on her, simply asking about an update as to what/where she is. And she made it everyone's business when she came on here bragging about her faking an approval letter and I would suggest you research exactly what harassment is, because no one is hunting her down harassing her by simply once again asking about an update on her.

Oh, lawd.

What the girl did was wrong. Period. There are too many stories like MeghannKay's out there for the thread titled "I Faked An Approval Letter" to go without notice. Anyone who'd do such a thing is misguided at best; but to publicly post in an online forum and then whimper when people call you out for bragging about wrongdoing is just lunkheaded.

Whether she's Ecuadorian, Ethiopian, Egyptian or from the Planet Zogg is irrelevant, and no one who referenced the girl's self-naming of herself as Ecuadorian is being racist, since what her true name is may not be known. She's not a victim here. She's a judgement-challenged, immature young lady who should have known better. I don't feel sorry for her. Neither do I wish her ill in any way, but she's certainly not a pillar of moral fortitude.

What I have noticed on this forum is that you have a lot of bullying going on ! However it just goes to show how unhappy many of these overweight people have been for most of their lives ! So sad ! Who cares what anyone else is doing ' date=' worry about your own damn business ! I hate bullies ! You have individuals here criticizing others when there **** is not on point ! Cut the **** out already ! No one is on this forum for this bullshit ! We are here to learn and support ![/quote']

If you watch carefully you will notice who the bullies are ! If this nonsense continues I will notify the administrator of the forum ,because this shouldn't be happening. No one has to put anyone's race on blast and start any type of bullying thread ! That's unacceptable !

I don't see where anyone is picking on her' date=' simply asking about an update as to what/where she is. And she made it everyone's business when she came on here bragging about her faking an approval letter and I would suggest you research exactly what harassment is, because no one is hunting her down harassing her by simply once again asking about an update on her.[/quote']

She's doing fine :)

You know the one thing I will say?

Life is short...

We really should try and be kind to one another but we are imperfect creatures.

If you watch carefully you will notice who the bullies are ! If this nonsense continues I will notify the administrator of the forum ' date='because this shouldn't be happening. No one has to put anyone's race on blast and start any type of bullying thread ! That's unacceptable ![/quote']

Watch closely? Come on just tell who are they I want to know??? :D

You girls are being mean..and attacking her..what she did was wrong, if she did do it. but I doubt she did cause my sister works is in insurancw n said they check to make sure the doc is legitimate. .maybe her insurancw takes lettwr frok doctors out of the country..this site is to show support not to attack someone. .

People that commit insurance fraud make it harder for people who do it legally to get what they need.

These remarks are just snapshots of each of us they do not define any of us as a meanie or a purist who has never done anything wrong..

Some of us are having a great day , some of us may not.. For some fraud may strike a personal cord..

This thread is pointless I'm sure... But it was a human curiosity to know what was going on in something as salacious as the insurance fraud thing because the person brought it to us.

On that note I spent the afternoon with a friend that has a few days of life left.

He was fine and "healthy" two weeks ago and now He will die. He is a good and moral man but you now what they say about the good.

Life is unfair sometimes all of us just want to vent about that, and it comes out in many different ways...

Im not trying to justify what she did cause if she was my friend I wouldn't have allowed her to do it or i would have talked her out of it..

These remarks are just snapshots of each of us they do not define any of us as a meanie or a purist who has never done anything wrong..

Some of us are having a great day ' date=' some of us may not.. For some fraud may strike a personal cord..

This thread is pointless I'm sure... But it was a human curiosity to know what was going on in something as salacious as the insurance fraud thing because the person brought it to us.

On that note I spent the afternoon with a friend that has a few days of life left.

He was fine and "healthy" two weeks ago and now He will die. He is a good and moral man but you now what they say about the good.

Life is unfair sometimes all of us just want to vent about that, and it comes out in many different ways...[/quote']

This is a joke ! Laura you must really not have no life to sit here all day everyday after you have completed your surgery and have the ordasity to sit and critic anyone on race , gender , or ethnicity ! Who are you ? What u really need to do is get off the comp ! It's apparent that you have to much Time on your hands !

More so to the person who made the thread..pointing out someones race in a post' date=' I find very disrespectful.[/quote']

Ecuadorian isn't a race btw....

Ecuadorean isn't a race btw....

It's a nationality..I never said it was a race..btw