Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi doing pretty good this an, still doing my waks, no vomiting or sick of stomac, d have some kneck and shoulder pain left side bad i huées, belching aot but no trumpet yet....lol

I'm here!!! So excited!!! Check in wt: 290.4!! I was 334 when I started this in dec!!

2 hours away... Getting worked up...

Good luck to all today! See you on the other side of the sleeve! Xoxoxo

post-49065-13813666853011_thumb.jpg

I really didn't lose any on scale but I feel I lost something maybe Water :) well I'm ready for Friday are you ?

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Omg YES!!!!! I'm sooo excited!!!!

My surgery is on 6/24 and today is my 6th day of pre-op. I can honestly say that I'm not hungry and I'm getting used to the liquid only. I'm not hungry and don't feel like I'm being deprived. If I do start getting a hunger pain I just have another Protein Shake or yogurt. I haven't craved sweets or even soda and I used to drink them all through the day! I've even been cooking for my family and not eating it! I'm seeing now that eating solids is really a mental thing and I'm feeling like this is going to be a very successful tool for me in my weight loss journey! I know everyone is different but I wish everyone success with their sleeve :-)

yesterday morning i was so scared. i was debating on just saying "nevermind" and walking out. i love my online support groups. i appreciate being able to see the journey to the surgery and also see experiences that happened to otherspost surgery. however this was all a very big part of my fears this morning. the flip side though i gave myself the pros and cons pep talk and the reasons i ever started this journey. so i sucked it up went into surgery. afterwards in recovery i was in sooooo much pain in my stomach. but after the morphine kicked in it was ALL good! i think i was so prepared, from everyones experiences, that the rest of the day has been awesome. today was so good. only had some dizziness. i have hardly had any pain. now up until about 3:30 i was faithfully taking the pain managment. after that i started to ween myself off the morphine. still very little pain. no problems getting into or outof the bed or going to the restroom. the dizzyness had gotten alot better. overall it has been a great experience. just did upper g.i. to make sure no leaks. taking 2 big gulps of the liquid has made my stomach cramp. i have also gotten a pain in my right shoulder. the nurse said it was gas pain. so now i am waiting for gas meds.

ps thanks all of you for pour previuos

Omgeee this is me! What are you doing for the gas build up?

I just keep making myself walk around the house, I can't count how many laps I've done around the dining room table....even at 4 am! lol, it absolutely gets better with each day...no doubt. =) good luck!!!

I had the sleeve done on June 12. Weight this morning was 219 & this evening 211!!!! what?!?! 8 pounds in 1 day??? I've lost 20 pounds in 1 week!!?!? I absolutely cannot believe it...and I honestly can't see a difference...belly is still swollen, looks all deformed and bruised. I'm still struggling to get my 2 Protein Shakes, I only finish 1, but definitely get broth and Crystal Light....can't stand plain Water. what worries me is losing weight too fast, so weird to say because I want to lose, but geez, I wasn't expecting this quick . makes me worry about sagging skin. oh well....I'll deal with it later.

I had the sleeve done on June 12. Weight this morning was 219 & this evening 211!!!! what?!?! 8 pounds in 1 day??? I've lost 20 pounds in 1 week!!?!? I absolutely cannot believe it...and I honestly can't see a difference...belly is still swollen' date=' looks all deformed and bruised. I'm still struggling to get my 2 Protein Shakes, I only finish 1, but definitely get broth and Crystal Light....can't stand plain Water. what worries me is losing weight too fast, so weird to say because I want to lose, but geez, I wasn't expecting this quick . makes me worry about sagging skin. oh well....I'll deal with it later.[/quote']

Your weight fluctuates throughout the day. If you weigh tomorrow morning you may be 218. It's best to weigh at consistent times of the day and make sure you're wearing the same or approximately the same type of clothes, because that can have an impact too. Not trying to burst your bubble, just want you to be realistic.

Your weight fluctuates throughout the day. If you weigh tomorrow morning you may be 218. It's best to weigh at consistent times of the day and make sure you're wearing the same or approximately the same type of clothes' date=' because that can have an impact too. Not trying to burst your bubble, just want you to be realistic.[/quote']

lol, no worries, you aren't bursting my bubble, I actually don't want to lose so fast. But you are right, I will weigh myself in morning to get more accurate reading. My concern is my skin hanging from losing too much too quick.

I'm on all Clear Liquids today..... Surgery 2mar!!!! 6-21-13!!!!!! The first day of summer..... An AWESOME way to start the summer!!!! And it's my aunt's 7 year surgeversary of her gastric bypass!!!!!! :-D

Still walking, clear diet going in pretty good, but oh my my my gas pains are rolling in now left side the worst. But doing so well how i guys doing? Thx for the Prayers...