Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery this morning having great recovery

I am so happy to hear you have had your surgery and everything is going so well!! Keep us posted!! :)

Yep, same here. sleep, sip, walk, sip, sleep etc. haven't slept more than two hours at a time. Not sure why? Maybe because I'm still in the hospital, but I get to leave today.

Because someone wakes you up every two hours in the hospital!!

I spent my first night home last night in my own bed and even slept flat w no discomfort. It was great to be in my own bed:)

Because someone wakes you up every two hours in the hospital!!

I spent my first night home last night in my own bed and even slept flat w no discomfort. It was great to be in my own bed:)

I was lucky on this front. They only woke me at 3am and moved vitals to the same time as blood draw while I was in there so I could sleep! My hospital was great!

I'm on all Clear Liquids today..... Surgery 2mar!!!! 6-21-13!!!!!! The first day of summer..... An AWESOME way to start the summer!!!! And it's my aunt's 7 year surgeversary of her gastric bypass!!!!!! :-D

Best of luck see you on the other side of the sleeve ???????????????????? happy happy solstice

I was lucky on this front. They only woke me at 3am and moved vitals to the same time as blood draw while I was in there so I could sleep! My hospital was great!

Good luck to all going tommorrow...

Good luck to all! Post-op soft food diet isn't too bad. It is nice to have some different flavors. Added GNC's Isopure Zero Carb 40 Protein flavored drinks to my daily sipping. Flavors aren't too bad and it is better than all the shakes. It helps get all the Proteins in! Looking forward to adding a variety of foods in about 3 weeks. Hope everyone has an easy road!!

Day 3 postop...doing well drinkin chicken broth now' date=' gas better now the gas is releasing Both ends...lol...anyone having trouble staying asleep? I been up walking, slippin and reading since 2:30am ...[/quote']

I'm day 3 too. Going better today. Headache is finally gone. It's just hard getting all the liquid in...I get full so fast!

Good luck to all going tommorrow...

Thk u

That's awesome! You've lost 16 lbs in two days?!!! I've only lost 3 during week one. I'm scheduled for bright and early Monday morning at 5:30' date=' June 24th!!![/quote']

I too am June 24th! So looking forward to it! Nervous & excited at the same time! Best of luck to you!!! We're gonna do just great!!! :)

Big teddie. You will be Fine, just take one day at a time and remember u can do this. Use this sure for a support system and so much information, i find it so helpful....day 3 postop doing Fine, it here better each day...

I am day 14 post op having been doing pretty good. tomorrow I start soft mushy so moving out of puree's each step is sure a change. The last 3 days or so I am having back pain right in the middle close to my bra back. I think it must be gas. It hurts and thankfully goes away when I lay down. The weather has been awful this week and so maybe I haven't been walking enough.