Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nutritionist agreed that sublingual B12 would meet the need..she told me 5000 mg dose, but I think she meant 5mg...I buy my Vitamins at Swansons.

I just saw my surgeon, and I got my blood test results back...apparently the Nascobal must be doing its job, because my Vitamin B12 levels are great according to the results, his assistant, and according to his findings. So with that, I think I'll continue with the weekly 'nasal snorts' as long as my insurance will continue coverage. Also it IS pretty convenient to have the Multivitamins, Calcium, and Iron pills delivered all in one package every month. One less thing to have to remember all the time.

Is there anyone else still using Nascobal, or thinking about trying it?

@@BryBro63 I really appreciate the feedback! I saw you take the nasal B12 too. Do you feel it "works"? I heard from some people in my support group that injecting b12 is the way to go, but I trust my doctor too. Just wondering what your personal experience has been.

Hi Algae,

Was looking for your entry in this thread, and responded above...wishing you the best!

No, sublingual B12 is taken as a pill under the tongue. Nascobal is taken as a spray in your nose.

I use Nascobol, and I like it. It beats having to get a shot.....lol

I have used a couple of different brands before and I didn't like the way it felt. I decided to switch to a sublingual, and my surgeon recommended Vita4Life B12 Sublinguals. I've been taking 1 a day for about 8 months now. I just had my blood panel done last month and my B12 was well within normal ranges, so I definitely recommend you guys check it out if you're looking for something that works well. I just couldn't get over the nasal spray. The link is here: http://vita4life.net/products/bariatric-vitamins-b-12-sublingual.html