Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

anyone having problems with there nutritionist

My NUT said 2 email her if I had any questions now she want 2 make me come in the office 4 everything & charge me $45 a visit I'm starting to feel some kind of way & this is really making me feel like I made a big mistake with my decision

...I have had to go in first week checkup, 3 week check up (due to being dehyrdrated the first week), 1 month, and now this coming week 2 month check up because I am still dehydrated...I do think it is a $$ racket for many dr/nut. I hope I won't have to go back til 6 months, but I bet they will tell me to come back for a 3 month check up...

My nut is very upset with me; I spent $100s on various shakes/powders - I just can't stomach them at all, so I am getting my Protein in by food & I'm not getting 70 grams every day. I told my nut I just couldn't keep up spending the $$$ on trying to find a shake - if I liked shakes, I would have never needed the surgery in the first place. She didn't like my answer, but I figured I better be honest with her. I am not getting in 64 oz Fluid, either, I really try, but it still becomes very uncomfortable. I broke her 'rules' - I use a straw to try to drink more so I am not dehydrated, but hasn't worked yet...so my nut is upset with my honesty. I think if I lied about the Protein & Water - she'd be happy.

My NUT is nice, so far! The only problem I have with her is she is about a size 0! It's hard to take someone seriously on food when she looks like she is anorexic!!

My NUT is nice' date=' so far! The only problem I have with her is she is about a size 0! It's hard to take someone seriously on food when she looks like she is anorexic!![/quote']

My nut is a size zero 2 do u have 2 pay every time u see her

...I have had to go in first week checkup' date=' 3 week check up (due to being dehyrdrated the first week), 1 month, and now this coming week 2 month check up because I am still dehydrated...I do think it is a racket for many dr/nut. I hope I won't have to go back til 6 months, but I bet they will tell me to come back for a 3 month check up...

My nut is very upset with me; I spent 100s on various shakes/powders - I just can't stomach them at all, so I am getting my Protein in by food & I'm not getting 70 grams every day. I told my nut I just couldn't keep up spending the on trying to find a shake - if I liked shakes, I would have never needed the surgery in the first place. She didn't like my answer, but I figured I better be honest with her. I am not getting in 64 oz Fluid, either, I really try, but it still becomes very uncomfortable. I broke her 'rules' - I use a straw to try to drink more so I am not dehydrated, but hasn't worked yet...so my nut is upset with my honesty. I think if I lied about the Protein & Water - she'd be happy.[/quote']

...I have had to go in first week checkup' date=' 3 week check up (due to being dehyrdrated the first week), 1 month, and now this coming week 2 month check up because I am still dehydrated...I do think it is a racket for many dr/nut. I hope I won't have to go back til 6 months, but I bet they will tell me to come back for a 3 month check up...

My nut is very upset with me; I spent 100s on various shakes/powders - I just can't stomach them at all, so I am getting my Protein in by food & I'm not getting 70 grams every day. I told my nut I just couldn't keep up spending the on trying to find a shake - if I liked shakes, I would have never needed the surgery in the first place. She didn't like my answer, but I figured I better be honest with her. I am not getting in 64 oz Fluid, either, I really try, but it still becomes very uncomfortable. I broke her 'rules' - I use a straw to try to drink more so I am not dehydrated, but hasn't worked yet...so my nut is upset with my honesty. I think if I lied about the Protein & Water - she'd be happy.[/quote']

Do u have 2 pay every time u see your Nutritanist

Yep, a co-pay!

At least its just a co pay my nutrionist don't accept insurance & charge $45 a visit

At 1st in the classes b4 surgery my nut. Was all nice saying if u have any questions don't hesitate 2 contact me & the best way 2 reach me is through email now she wants me 2 come in the office every time I have a question so I will have 2 pay her $45 I'm about 2 look 4 me another 1 because I don't understand that I have insurance but she don't accept insurance I already then gave her well over $400 & I'm only 4 weeks out of surgery