Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pics- scars, skin, and stretch marks...OH MY!

Awesome success pics. U look amazing.

Yes! I would love to look like you at the end of this! You look great! Congrats! Love your bra too btw!

You look amazing!

I have not been sleeved yet and was wondering how the scars were going to look like. Thanks for sharing.

You look just lovely! Thanks for the pics and giving us hope:)

Thanks so much! I'm actually same hight but weigh a bit more so this give me a general idea..I'm sure ill have more tummy flab but hopefully since ill only be 21 age will be on my side! Are your boobs still droopy? Mine are DDD so I expect ill need a boob lift if I can afford it >.< you look great though! Congrats!

I'm glad it helped! It makes the embarrassment worth it ha ha Its great that you have age on your side. I am sure you will bounce back beautifully.

My cup size has actually gone up since surgery. I was a 40D before surgery and I just recently got measured and was a 36DDD. I guess I have lost weight in the circumference of my band area faster than I have lost boob. My boobs have deflated some and hang a tad lower but my hubby is still very happy and he's a boob guy so they must not be too bad YET lol I still have 15- 25lbs to go though so who knows how they'll end up. :)

Umm... It would be my dream fantasy to look that good after all of this is said and done ! :P

You are waaaay too kind, but thank you so very much!! While I am self concious and pick myself apart without my clothes on, I just have to remember that overall it isn't too bad and I need to be grateful for that. :)

Wow!!! You are so lucky to still have a butt!!! Mine is flat and saggy!!!

While its not in the best shape its still there lol Before I gained the weight and while I was heavy it was more bubbley, if that makes sense. Its kind of fallen to the bottom and lost some top fullness, which I am sad about. I think I would consider the butt plastic surgery where they put the fullness back it, but we'll see where I end up after the last 15-25 lbs :) Thank goodness for Shapewear lol

Ok this is weird coming from another woman, but nice butt!!! You look amazing!

Ha ha Thanks and not weird at all...I can totally appreciate the female form too!!

Ummmm excuse me-- but those pics are def flattering :)

U look great! Perfect lil figure and boobs!!! So jealous!

Seriously u look hot!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Thank you so much!! You guys are really making me look at my body in a different light! I guess after what all I put my body through I should appreciate the about the good things about it and less focused on the not so good parts!! Seriously, your comments are making my YEAR!!

You are so courageous. U are looking great too! Congrats!

Thank you! You are giving me too much credit. I don't think it counts as courage when I'm anonymous on here ha ha...maybe if I showed my face lol

U look fan freakin tastic!! I can only dream to look

Like this after my weight loss!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Thank you thank you! Very helpful.

allons-y