Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Humble Kingwood Atascocita Huffman Cypresswood

Congrats bikergirl! You are brave taking the kids camping so soon after surgery. :girl_hug: At least you won't have to worry about what you can eat since you will be on liquids and maybe some mushies. :)

I could never do it alone - My DH, His brother and family, his sister and family and a cousin and family - about 8 adults and 8 kids. We are staying in cabins (2 families each). We are going to the grocery store and I've already told them I can only have slimfast, and CREAMY Soups, they were very supportive about getting my type of food. Although I wish I would have waited to be banded because there menu is to die for......maybe it's a good thing I am banded. I can do this.

I will not cheat.I will not cheat. I will not cheat. I will not cheat. I will not cheat. I will not cheat.

Hey bikerGirl-I got banded just before Thanksgiving...and I was giving thanks for sure. the meal looked great, but it's the first Thanksgiving in my life where I wasn't uncomfortable stuffed to the gills and gaining weight!

That was another reason I wanted to wait until after the holidays - now I have a whole year to conquer those demons. I know I can do it - I will make sure that I have what I need to be successful - this is a life change - spring break is a week. I look at long term.

Hey bikerGirl-I got banded just before Thanksgiving...and I was giving thanks for sure. the meal looked great, but it's the first Thanksgiving in my life where I wasn't uncomfortable stuffed to the gills and gaining weight!

Hey guys~! I was just in Kroger and was talking with the check out person...and found out her daughter is being banded by Dr. Speigel next week! So I gave her info on our support group. Hope she wanders by.... Ha! Maybe those of us who are OUT should wear Bandster t-shirts so others will know who to talk with about it....

I like them all.

I put on my calendar when I need a fill and my girls think I am talking about having my nails.

The reason I have not to my kids is bc I knew that they would not support me in having the surgery done. They would tell me " Mom you don`t need it, all you have to do is just diet a little." After 50 years of going to bed thinking about food and waking up thinking about what I will be eating befor my feet hit the floor. NO MORE. I no longer think about what I want to eat but what I need to eat. BIG different. I know one day I will tell them and they will be very upset that I had surgery without telling them.

Life ROCKS.....and so does my BAND.

or maybe

"I belong to the BAND"

"I'm a member of the BAND"

"l always wanted to be in a BAND"

I think there might be tees on another site that say things like I'm with the band, etc. I'll look them up when I get a chance.

Veronica you can do this. Don't even think of cheating. Its much too soon for you to take that kind of risk. Get up and take a walk if the temptation gets too much.

Going shopping with the gals for the weekend. One of them is banded, and the others not.

Northeast Bandster challenge, to those at least 3 months post-op. I dare you, and me.....to do abdominal exercises at least 3 times a week until our April meeting. As God is my witness, someday I will own a belt!

Lana-I won't be able to go to Spivak's Tuesday. I'm up to my ears in dogs for Spring Break. I'll be in Humble Monday, but I guess I'll miss you there too. Enjoy your son's homecoming!

Hey Humble Bandsters, how was the meet last night? How many came. Sorry I missed. I did have a wonderful homecoming with my son after a year in Bagdad--that's the only reason I would have missed my group!