Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3/22/13.......SD

HW........259

SW........224

CW........205

Weight loss only 19 lbs

5' 7"..…50-60g Protein.…6 cups Water a day.…exercise twice a wk..(schedule with a 3yr old)…

Where is everyone else?

Hello :)

Sleeved on 3/29/13

Highest weight 325.

Day of surgery weight was 304.

Current weight 284.

Tomorrow (4-26) will be 4 wks post op!!

I have so much more energy and feel good about myself...I have been going to the gym for the past two wks at least 5 times per wk...I'm seeing results :)

I love Bertha-----> my sleeve!

Surgery date: 3/26

Hw-232

Surgery weight 218

Last weigh in 197

I have been stalled for more than 2 weeks- I know everyone says it happens but I'm starting to feel like undoing something wrong.

Surgery date: 3/26

Hw-232

Surgery weight 218

Last weigh in 197

I have been stalled for more than 2 weeks- I know everyone says it happens but I'm starting to feel like undoing something wrong.

Im stalled too. Im 4wks out today and have been pretty much stalled for a week. Trying to increase Protein and cals to break out of it, but 1 oz of dense Protein is all I can do, so increasing shakes, yogurt ect. As I can do 4-5 oz of these soft or liquid Protein sources. Hang in there. I doubt your doing anything wrong this early out. We'll be fine.

Surgery 3/13;

SW: 295

CW: 270

25 lbs in 6 weeks. not super fast but not too slow. just right! call me goldilocks!

3/28/13.......Surgery Date

SW........252

CW........228

A total loss of 24 lbs, so far. It doesn't feel like much, in proportion to how much I have to lose but I know that in a couple more months, it will feel like more. :)

I'm also 5' 7".

With the exception of one day, I'm getting a minimum of 60g of Protein daily and getting at least 64 oz of Water a day. Often, I'm getting closer to 80+ oz of Water.< /p>

~Kat

3/28/13.......Surgery Date

SW........252

CW........228

A total loss of 24 lbs' date=' so far. It doesn't feel like much, in proportion to how much I have to lose but I know that in a couple more months, it will feel like more. :)

I'm also 5' 7".

With the exception of one day, I'm getting a minimum of 60g of Protein daily and getting at least 64 oz of Water a day. Often, I'm getting closer to 80+ oz of Water.< /p>

~Kat[/quote']

Sounds like you and I are right on. Not the fastest losses, but not bad either. Ill take it over the steady upward gain prior to surgery day. Congrats :)

Surgery 3/27

Start 286

Current 266

5'3