Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery Tomorrow at 930am! Ahhh!

So yeah I am freaking out right now!!!! Excited/ Nervous/ last minute reserves if I am making the right decision..... I have seen other people share these same feeling so I know it is just pre sleeve nerves!!! I have probably a totally stupid question so I am just gonna say it, After surgery is it hard to swallow saliva? I am probably just thinking crazy but I was just curious! I am down 16 pounds in just 13 days doing my doc's pre-op diet!! I am pretty impressed with my self!!! So here is to finally getting on the losers bench!!! Say a prayer for me all you prayer warriors!! Surgery is at 0930am!!! See you all on the losers bench!!! Will try to post tomorrow night to update you all :o)

So excited for you!!!! I'll pray for a successful surgery. This'll be the best thing you ever did for yourself! Great job on your weight loss so far, that'll really help your healing time. Swallowing saliva wasn't an issue for me or my husband who also had the sleeve. GOOD LUCK! Enjoy the journey! :)

Your in my prayers! I'm so excited for you! You're doing it! You're taking control! :)

Good Luck!!

Good luck! In my case I couldn't swallow anything until 24 hours post op after a leak test. There was nothing about swallowing saliva. I had no problems tolerating the fluids required the day after surgery.

I can drink pretty fast without issue today. I'm more than 2 months postop. If I try to drink too fast, I will have some pain. Like everything else, YMMV.

So yeah I am freaking out right now!!!! Excited/ Nervous/ last minute reserves if I am making the right decision..... I have seen other people share these same feeling so I know it is just pre sleeve nerves!!! I have probably a totally stupid question so I am just gonna say it, After surgery is it hard to swallow saliva? I am probably just thinking crazy but I was just curious! I am down 16 pounds in just 13 days doing my doc's pre-op diet!! I am pretty impressed with my self!!! So here is to finally getting on the losers bench!!! Say a prayer for me all you prayer warriors!! Surgery is at 0930am!!! See you all on the losers bench!!! Will try to post tomorrow night to update you all :o)

Good luck to you! I am very excited for you and I hope that all goes well. I hope you post your follow up experiences. I have not sleeved yet and I am curious to see how you progress and what you experince.

Praying blessings and speedy recovery for you! Congrats on the weight loss thus far.

Good luck to you. I'm in hospital now, had surgery about 9 hours ago. Feeling alright. Gas pains are the worst, gives me some sharp pains when I inhale deep.

But I'm up an walking now, the foggy drugginess is wearing off. Feeling quite peaceful with my decision.

This morning I was a crying wreck, having panic attacks and had to be given Ativan. Glad it's over. Can't wait for some Jello :)

Prayer sent ;) you'll be fine! Congratulations girl!

Prayers for you

Praying for you. I'm sure it will go well.

Thank you all for your prayers and support! My surgery went awesome!! I ended up having a hernia repaired as well! I have a pain pump for pain control, have been walking every 2 hours, and have my hubby at my bedside as a personal nurse :o) I am scared about having to swallow more than icechips today! Thanks again for your support! It is very comforting knowing the support and love I get from this forum! Have an AWESOME wednesday everyone!!! Also I lost an official 18 pounds on preop diet in 13 days!

Good Luck!