Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today my stent has been finally removed...What a journey! I've been to hell and back. The doc said I am officially healed but I still have to be aware of what I m eating for a while. Here s a quick sum up:

Operated on april 3rd.

Rushed to ER on april 13th

Stented on april 16th, 1 month at hospital.

So, my leak took like 3 month to close up.

I have a little delay in my weight loss due to hospitalisation and feeding.

Starting weight 231.50 lbs. Today 174 lbs. 57 lbs lost. And it s been a week I m on the slow path.

[Don't let your emotions make you their b***h]

Sending you well wishes and praying for a speedy recovery!! Rest now and update us when you can. So glad someone is there to take care of your children.

Sssoooo happy you are healed. You've lost well! Im hoping that you can feel its all worth it in the end. Continued prayers!

Sending a prayer for you!!

I’m so glad to hear that you are on your way to healing. I’m sorry for any negativity you received from people too. This is a hard decision to make and you have to go into eyes wide open. It is a surgery and there are inherent risks. You are cutting out a large portion of a vital organ. It won’t always be butterflies and rainbows. It’s hard. It can be risky. If someone says anything bad to you because your story isn’t all sunshine, then they are likely being closed minded and not seeing the big picture they need to take into consideration. I searched and searched and saw plenty of statistics that were clear that there is a chance of complications.

I’m proud of you for telling your story. I wish you nothing but the best, continued healing and getting back to a peaceful place for you and your family.

So glad to see u r doing better. :). And sorry for negative people , it is important for others to hear all your story and iggy. Cuz things don't always go as planned :(.

So glad you are doing better--wishing you all the best.

Today my stent has been finally removed...What a journey! I've been to hell and back. The doc said I am officially healed but I still have to be aware of what I m eating for a while. Here s a quick sum up:

Operated on april 3rd.

Rushed to ER on april 13th

Stented on april 16th' date=' 1 month at hospital.

So, my leak took like 3 month to close up.

I have a little delay in my weight loss due to hospitalisation and feeding.

Starting weight 231.50 lbs. Today 174 lbs. 57 lbs lost. And it s been a week I m on the slow path.

[Don't let your emotions make you their b***h']

After all you been through do you regret it? Sorry I just had to ask I still haven't had my surgery. I'm glad you are doing better and continue to get better. Good luck!!!

Thank u all.

Nesa, to answer ur question NO I didn t regret the surgery... despite all the complications. And today it's only a memory.

[Don't let your emotions make you their b***h]

YAY! Welcome home!