Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Down 76...Only 166 MORE to go! Pics

Some of you were able to see my pics yesterday, but someone gave me a tip about using picmonkey to do a side by side comparison. I still have a LONG way to go. I don't see it when I look in the mirror, but when I look at these pics side by side I can definitely tell the difference. I would really recommend this to anyone, but especially to those like myself who have a really large amount of weight to lose. Trust me, I would have never complained about losing ONLY 76 lbs. in 4 months in the past, but when you get sleeved you want it all to melt away quickly. It still holds true that we did not gain this weight overnight & we won't lose it overnight. I will be keeping a pic log from now on so that I can see the results more clearly for myself & stay motivated! The before pics are me at 418 which was my highest weight and also my weight on the day of my VSG. The after pics are from yesterday...4 months & 4 days out at 342.

post-45529-13813664379414_thumb.jpg

post-45529-13813664380058_thumb.jpg

Congratulations, you look awesome!

Deedee!! You look amazing!! Happy you checked back in to share your success!!

Keep rocking that sleeve girl!! You got this!

:-) :-) :-)

Congratulations. You are doing a fantastic job! You look great! Way to work that sleeve.

its like loosing aroud 20 pounds a month!!! thats awesome i wish i can loose those pounds a month too,go girl!!!u look really good ;)

I'm sure the weight loss will slow down a little once I start weighing a little less. I think people who have a really large amount of weight to lose drop big numbers in the beginning. I bet if you looked at someone starting out 100 lbs or more less than me at their starting weight the percentage would be the same. For example I have lost approximately 18% if my total body weight over 4 months. That is the equivalent of a person who starts out at 250 losing around 44 pounds over 4 months. I am not trying to say that I haven't done well with my sleeve so far. I'm just saying that someone who loses a much smaller number is working their sleeve just as well. I think we get so caught up in the numbers. Do you know what I mean? :D Don't get me wrong, though. I am still going to make sure to post when I am down 100 lbs.,150 lbs., 200 lbs., every time I lose a size or have a NSV, etc,! LOL

Congratulations. You are doing a fantastic job! You look great! Way to work that sleeve.

It looks like you're rocking with your sleeve as well! You don't have your weight posted, but I see that we both started out & are now at a similar BMI. So, give yourself the credit you deserve. I chose to only tell my immediate family & one of my closest friends who was banded that I was having surgery. Also, NO ONE except my Dr.'s & people who are on this sight know what my starting weight was. Only here can I shout from the roof top, "I used to weigh 418 pounds!" :lol:

Pic monkey??? How to do?

allons-y

Pic monkey??? How to do?

allons-y

Just go to www.picmonkey.com On the main page click on collage. On the next page click layouts on the left. Then select "ducks in a row" It allows you to do anywhere from 2-5 pictures side by side. Simply upload the pics that you want then click and drag them into the boxes. I am not computer savvy at all & it was really easy. Good Luck!

Congratulations.

have a LONG way to go - did not gain this weight overnight & we won't lose it overnight

deedeemuffin

you said a mouthfull :lol:

weight on and off easily - overnight????

in our dreams!!!! :lol:

you are doing great!!

i hope its ok to say this but...................

when you are a little heavier, more weight to lose - it obviously takes longer to lose all the weight

i have heard that you might initially lose weight a bit faster

but then you come to a place where you lose at a regular pace/amount

i always admire people like you that deal with this battle with more weight to lose

like "them" you will be totally successful too :)

after all, what do you have to loose? :lol:

keep up the great work/job

good luck

congrats

So happy for you DeeDee! You look great! What a great success so far!

You look great!!! Can definitely see the difference! Congrats!!!

You are beautiful and amazing. Keep up the great work.