Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2006 Bandits December Challenge

Well I did my workout today, arm weights and 1 hour cardio, I ran a bit more than I usually do so I am definitely improving. Then I went out and bought a new pair of winter boots (it is summer here hahaha), but I need them for Atlanta.......and it was the first time ever I could do a pair of long boots up, hooray for me!

THEN.........I had to pay a small bill at surgery and asked if I could jump on the scales and thought I could do it privately but no, the receptionist came also with the charts etc, hehehe and I thought oopps, but yippee I have lost 6 kgs since 20 October, at 1 kg a week that is really good I think, I didn't think I had lost except maybe 1 kg.............so that has made my day, I am 172 cms, 5 ft 7 inches and now 86 kg, 190, down from 92kg! Wow, I am really in onederland now!

It makes me so proud to have achieved something 'cos I knew I had been working out hard.

Congrats also Bluehill on your achievement!!!! Yipeee!!!!

Love to you all from Amourette!

OOOHHH did I tell you all I have started dating again...........now that is definitely taking a lot of guts, hahahaha!!!!:omg:

Amourette, you have to tell us more about the dating! Who, what, when, where, how? I can't wait to start dating. I'm thinking I'll make an effort when I get to Onederland.

Well, I had a GREAT run last night. I ate pizza for lunch, which wasn't planned but the office ordered in and I can never say no to that. Anyway, carbs help with the running. Plus, I found the world's best jog bra, which has made the biggest difference in my comfort. So, I ran, didn't eat dinner (had pizza late and just wasn't that hungry) and woke up to a 3 lb loss! Woohoo! I was overdue, but I'm still happy. One more lb and I'll meet my Christmas goal.

Wow, Julie you are definitely going to make your goal, I don't think I will make mine which was for next week, but I am less than 2 kg off it anyway. What is your sports bra, I find it so hard to find good ones.......it is a bit frustrating, I really need something supportive, ;cos you know you will regret it later in life if you don't now. I had a great Champion one once. It's hard to find one's that last well though and can take a lot of washing don't you agree?

Ok I am off to do my workout now, yesterday the local firemen were there working out so I had a bit of eye candy...........hehehe!!!!

Amourette,

This is the one I bought and love.

http://www.brooksrunning.com/prod.php?k=26486&p=BSIWB543

I'm going to miss working out today. I just can't fit it in. I've got a holiday party in the early evening then am going to the theater tonight. I guess one day off won't kill me and tomorrow I work out with my trainer, so I'm sure to get a double whammy.

Made Curves again today, and also a walk, it was too cold, but we did it anyway, we walked down to a local Christmas Parade, and on to the park, then back home, I didn't do it all in one shot, so I don't know about time, but it was an additional 2 mile walk to my Curves time today. I have been coughing ever since I come back in the house into the warm air. I may have to rough it and sleep out there---yeah right!!!!

I may make this challenge yet...we'll see!!!

Kat

Went to Curves this morning, 35 min workout. Kat, we'll pull each other along through this challenge. We WILL make it this month!!!

Roberta

Hi Guys,

I had 2 good work outs yesterday and one this morning. I think my December total is 12 workouts so far (actually more, but I am only counting 1 a day). So... I hope to make the 16!

I am also so close to my Christmas goal that I can taste (ha ha) it. I have 1 more pound to loose to get there.

Wish me luck!

Dawn

Banded April 4<sup>th</sup>, 2006

Fill June 9th

Montreal, Quebec

weight.png

Hi, I just want to say that you all ROCK! The workouts during the holiday season are sooo impressive! Thanks for the inspiration and support!! I feel very blessed to be here.

Woops! I was supposed to be in San Diego right now and I'm still home in Portland...............woke up at 3:30 AM, left for the airport at 4:00 AM, our 6:15AM flight was cancelled due to bad weather..........trying again on another airline tonight..............will miss all the fun stuff that was planned today and the nice weather in San Diego, but will (hopefully) be there for my sis's 50th BD party tomorrow eve...............ugh, flying during the winter and holiday's is not fun! Proud of myself.............got back home at 8:00 AM (had to take my brother to Breakfast since he was on the road taking us to and from the airport for 3 hours)...... and was out the door and on my way to the gym by 8:30.

December

1 - 1 hour NIA

2- 1 hour NIA

3 - Day off!

4 - 1 hour NIA/1 hour strength training

5 - walk back and forth to breakfast approx 1 hour

6 - off to my 1 hour NIA class - talked 2 friends into joining my gym and so have partners in my NIA class

7 - 1 hour walk to breakfast (approx)

8 - 1 hour NIA (posted in advance - meeting friends so no excuses!)

9 - 1 hour NIA (on my way over to the gym!!!)

10 - Day off!

11 - 1 hour NIA

12 -

13 - 1 hour NIA (planned - done!)

15 - 1 hour NIA

Wow Betty, sorry things got off to such a rocky start for your vacation. I am soooooo impressed that you got your workout in for today. Hope the weather improves enough for you to make your trip.

Roberta

Betty,

You are the BOMB for going to the gym after a morning like that! WOW! That's utterly amazing. You rock the house!!

I'm headed to NC for the weekend to visit friends for the holidays. Looking forward to it. I might leave my seatbelt extender on the plane this time. Maybe.

Nite, Julie

I just came in from my first couch potato to 5km program workout. It was tough, but awesome at the same time. It was a gorgeous day here - 8 C with no wind and I was running with the sun coming up (9:30 in the Arctic) so it was even more beautiful.

Dawn

Banded April 4th, 2006

Montreal

Fill June 9th

Starting - 386

Current - 216

Goal- 179

Dawn: That is a beautiful image of you running at dawn in the Arctic cold. You have my total respect! You are almost at goal, too. The running becomes so much easier after six weeks. Keep going! Julie has made incredible progress on that program. I basically did the same thing and now I can run four miles after 3 1/2 months.

Betty: I hope you have made it down here to "Sunny California" by now. I've worried about all my friends and family in the Northwest. How long will you be in San Diego?

Amourette: You are so funny! I love your posts. You are adorable.

Thanks so much Boo. It is just what I needed to hear on what has become a rough afternoon.

Dawn

Banded April 4th, 2006

Montreal

Starting 358

Current 216

Goal 179