Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Whoa! a whole new page; kinda scared me...

ARE WE READY TO BA-RACK???? WE are sooooo happy here.

I'm ready!!! I am absolutely thrilled! What an amazing event this is! My daughter and I are so overcome with emotion!

HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!!! Sorry, I know we weren't going to talk politics here, but I'm absolutely bursting at the seams. I've laughed and cried all night long. I am so proud of our country right now for coming together against all odds to change the course of history. America IS the land of opportunity . . . and we have finally walked the walk. My heart is filled with hope for the first time in a very long time.

Jaime, girlfriend, GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!! Woohoo!!!! It was so great to see you and your mom in the pic. Post if you can and let us know how you're doing. Welcome to band land!!!!

Dee and Nora, you two look great!!!

HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!!! Sorry, I know we weren't going to talk politics here, but I'm absolutely bursting at the seams. I've laughed and cried all night long. I am so proud of our country right now for coming together against all odds to change the course of history. America IS the land of opportunity . . . and we have finally walked the walk. My heart is filled with hope for the first time in a very long time.

Back at ya Sister! I am so happy! I'm so proud of so many volunteers, Michelle Obama, AND our Man!

Back at ya Sister! I am so happy! I'm so proud of so many volunteers, Michelle Obama, AND our Man!

Yep. So many people worked so hard to make this happen.

Did you see the joy on the faces of the people in the crowd in Grant Park? It was so inspiring. And what a beautiful First Family we will have.

Thanks for the Hug Munchie!

Jaime gave it to me!!! AND it was the best!!!

No prob honey, you know I ADORE you!!!! And miss you terribly!!

Awesome pics of you gals!! As always, wish I could have been there!

I'm ready!!! I am absolutely thrilled! What an amazing event this is! My daughter and I are so overcome with emotion!

It is AWESOME!!!! I am stoked!!!!

Jaime, girlfriend, GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!! Woohoo!!!! It was so great to see you and your mom in the pic. Post if you can and let us know how you're doing. Welcome to band land!!!!

Dee and Nora, you two look great!!!

Dee and Nora, you do look great!

Jaime-Good luck!! Post and let us know how you are and get on myspace and give me a yell if you feel up to it!! I will be thinking of you ALL day!!!! :lol:

YAY!!! Dee and Nora, I actually got some sleep last night. But I missed my 6am last call for Water, so now I'm super parched. :sad:

T-minus 2 hours and 45 minutes til BANDLAND!!!! Gotta go hop in the shower right now and do some "grooming"...if you know what I mean. :w00t:

I'll get on tonight and let everyone know how it went. Thanks for the dinner last night, I had a blast. It was so wonderful to meet you ladies!!!! Thanks for taking pictures Dee!!!

OK....time to go!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Long time no see!

Just popping in to say good luck Jaime!

I've certainly missed you guys! I've forgotten in the recent weeks that I've even had a lap band, but it's time to get back on track.

I'm sorry that I haven't kept up, but I have been working as a volunteer and supporter for OUR NEW PRESIDENT!! For the first time in my life I made calls, donated and volunteered at the local campaign headquarters. It has been an awesome experience!!! I can't tell you how overjoyed I am and how proud I am of our country. We have much work still to do to but there opportunity to make positive change like never before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody take care!

Love,

Shelbi

Long time no see!

I've certainly missed you guys! I've forgotten in the recent weeks that I've even had a lap band, but it's time to get back on track.

I'm sorry that I haven't kept up, but I have been working as a volunteer and supporter for OUR NEW PRESIDENT!! For the first time in my life I made calls, donated and volunteered at the local campaign headquarters. It has been an awesome experience!!! I can't tell you how overjoyed I am and how proud I am of our country. We have much work still to do to but there opportunity to make positive change like never before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody take care!

Love,

Shelbi

Shelbi Girl!

You're one of the first people I thought of last night! I wished I had your phone number so that I could call you! I am so happy, so proud and just amazed at how things have happened in such a positive way!

Yesterday was a day in history we will all remember! Unfortunately, in recent history, the days we all remember have been for tragic events, ie. "The Challenger and The Twin Towers" -- BUT this was an event we can remember in a positive way. A new start for this country! A time to be hopeful!

I'm just smiling from ear to ear!

Love you too!

dee~

Long time no see!

Everybody take care!

Love,

Shelbi

Shelbi, let me give you a great big hug and kiss of thanks for your volunteer work. I just received an email from a friend in Spain congratulating me on the results of the election and expressing the excitement of people in the rest of the world. It is a very good day to be an American. I am filled with hope.

YAY!!! Dee and Nora, I actually got some sleep last night. But I missed my 6am last call for Water, so now I'm super parched. :sad:

T-minus 2 hours and 45 minutes til BANDLAND!!!! Gotta go hop in the shower right now and do some "grooming"...if you know what I mean. :w00t:

I'll get on tonight and let everyone know how it went. Thanks for the dinner last night, I had a blast. It was so wonderful to meet you ladies!!!! Thanks for taking pictures Dee!!!

You're welcome Sweety! It was so nice meeting you and your Mom! Your Mom is very nice! You're a lucky young woman to be getting the Band so early in your life! A new day for Jaime!

Yippie!!!

Jaime - thinkin' about you babe!! It will be over before you know it!!!

Jamie,

Thinking of you today and sending positive thoughts your way! So nice to meet you and your mom.

Deb (Tally) is coming in tonight from Florida for her fill tomorrow. (I get one too, yeah!) Anybody want to get together for dinner on Thurs. or Friday night? She leaves Sat. We'll be in the Soup mode, so how about Whole Foods on Hampden and Tamarac, or Panera on Iliff and Peoria? 6:30ish?