Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Oh my goodness, really Deb? I never heard of that!

I am so nervous, I can't stand it!

I know exactly what you mean....if i think about it too much, i can't sleep. i do love watching rachel maddow on msnbc. she is soooo good.

Okay, today is my four month bandiversary. I've lost 30 lbs . . . not a ton, I know, but a good start. DH has been taking pics of me every month, but the change hasn't been very noticeable cuz I'm SUCH a slow loser. But when I compared my presurgery pics with today's pics, I really could see a difference. So I decided to swallow my pride and share a few with you guys. In case it's not obvious (but I hope it is!) the pics with bandana are before, the others are after. Here goes:

[ATTACH]15552[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15554[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15555[/ATTACH]

YOU LOOK GREAT!:blush: I can definitely tell the difference.

I know how it feels not having the dramatic weight loss others have had, but I am okay with it. The time I get in a funk is when I see people I haven't seen in quite a while and I am 43 lbs. thinner, but they don't notice. Sometimes that gets to me, but JL and my folks are always cheering me on telling me how they can see the difference. Gotta love 'em:wub:

Beautiful! Simply marvelous! You're so pretty Munchie!!!! :rolleyes2:
Munch, you look fantastic! And that dress is great, too.

Mini, yes we have early voting here in CO. It is amazing how much attention our state has gotten from the candidates.

Did you guys see the SNL skit last night with Tina Fey and McCain? Hysterical!

McCain, Fey-lin Make 'SNL' Sales Pitch

Munchie: You look brilliant!!:blush:

I am soooo nervous; I am afraid of the Bradley-Effect, you know, lying to pollsters and being racist when in booth.

Oregon is all mail-in elections, so we mailed ours two weeks ago. It has been a difficult wait!

Thanks for all the compliments!! Love you gals!!:thumbup:

Munch, you look fantastic! And that dress is great, too.

Mini, yes we have early voting here in CO. It is amazing how much attention our state has gotten from the candidates.

Did you guys see the SNL skit last night with Tina Fey and McCain? Hysterical!

McCain, Fey-lin Make 'SNL' Sales Pitch

LOVED the "Joe Action Figures". Those were the BEST!!!:blush:

Okay, today is my four month bandiversary. I've lost 30 lbs . . . not a ton, I know, but a good start. DH has been taking pics of me every month, but the change hasn't been very noticeable cuz I'm SUCH a slow loser. But when I compared my presurgery pics with today's pics, I really could see a difference. So I decided to swallow my pride and share a few with you guys. In case it's not obvious (but I hope it is!) the pics with bandana are before, the others are after. Here goes:

[ATTACH]15552[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15554[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15555[/ATTACH]

Mini-You look AWESOME!!! I think the change is very noticable!!!

And check this out...I knew we were soul sisters...we have the EXACT same picture hanging above our fireplaces!!!!! Isn't that funny?

OMG! mini! You see yourself everday, I CAN see the weight you've lost!~ You look absolutely tiny to be in the second picture ...I lose weight like you from the top down and your arms and shoulders and neck lost most of it.first...and your legs evened out too! (wink)....you have got me so excited about my upcoming surgery because we are similar body types.

Munch, WOW...I can see why the men are beating down your door. You are one HOT Lady.

Mini, I can see the difference. You are doing an amazing job, keep up the great work. And just think before the band you would not have lost 30 in 4 months, right? I lost about the same amount, I know at times it felt like I wasn't losing it fast enough, but in the end at least I was losing.

I am down another pound this week. I really need to start working out again, my weight loss has totally stalled and it sucks.

Mini-You look AWESOME!!! I think the change is very noticable!!!

And check this out...I knew we were soul sisters...we have the EXACT same picture hanging above our fireplaces!!!!! Isn't that funny?

Oh that's awesome about the picture! I LOVE that picture! Last year when we went to Scotland we went to the Glasgow school of art where Charles Rennie MacKintosh and his wife studied. It was awesome. The had a bunch of his furniture and stuff.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm starting to feel some success.

OMG! mini! You see yourself everday, I CAN see the weight you've lost!~ You look absolutely tiny to be in the second picture ...I lose weight like you from the top down and your arms and shoulders and neck lost most of it.first...and your legs evened out too! (wink)....you have got me so excited about my upcoming surgery because we are similar body types.

Thanks! Yes, I think I'm starting to look like a pyramid. I've always lost weight in this pattern. It's kind of strange.

When is your surgery?

Munch, WOW...I can see why the men are beating down your door. You are one HOT Lady.

Mini, I can see the difference. You are doing an amazing job, keep up the great work. And just think before the band you would not have lost 30 in 4 months, right? I lost about the same amount, I know at times it felt like I wasn't losing it fast enough, but in the end at least I was losing.

I am down another pound this week. I really need to start working out again, my weight loss has totally stalled and it sucks.

Thanks! And I think it's great that you're down another pound. You've lost so much already, and the fact that you've continued to lose is pretty impressive IMHO!

[ATTACH]15552[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15554[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15555[/ATTACH]

I can see a huge difference Mini! Your waist is smaller and so is your face!

Did you do overall measurements?

The girl at work was banded a month ago and has lost 15lbs and she is down a size! It's so motivating and exciting to be on this journey!

BTW, your home looks lovely!

I can see a huge difference Mini! Your waist is smaller and so is your face!

Did you do overall measurements?

The girl at work was banded a month ago and has lost 15lbs and she is down a size! It's so motivating and exciting to be on this journey!

BTW, your home looks lovely!

Why thank you, miss dee! I can see it in my face as well. I am doing overall measurements, and I've lost almost six inches off my waist since surgery, so that makes me very happy!

Oh that's awesome about the picture! I LOVE that picture! Last year when we went to Scotland we went to the Glasgow school of art where Charles Rennie MacKintosh and his wife studied. It was awesome. The had a bunch of his furniture and stuff.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm starting to feel some success.

Ooooohhhhhhh....I would LOVE to go to Scotland, I am Scottish on both sides of my family! Almost 100% Scotch!! You lucky gal you!!

And that coming from the original hot mama herself!! Why, thank you!! :thumbup:

Hey all, are we still on for

Red Robin tomorrow night at 7?