Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

looking for a 6'0+ somewhere around 300-350 lbs who is on this journey!

Looking for someone to relate..to get to know and to have someone from the opposite sex so we can motivate each other! I'm clarissa and I'm 24. Hope to hear from someone.

Mark, 28 always look to encourage and to be encouraged. Started 394, 6'1, down to 316 now 5 weeks post op with the pre op loss included.

Hi mark! Congrats on your progess! How's the post op life? I'm still waiting for my surgeru date.should get it this week. I'm so nervous! I'm 5'7 and have at least 100lbs to lose..so I hope I can do this..worried about the liquid diets. Need to find a Protein Shake I can possibly acquire a taste for.

Hello, i started out at 550lbs. im 6'-1" 6 months out down 125 lbs Welcome and good luck feel free to add me as a friend.

Wow! Good job and congrats!

Hi mark! Congrats on your progess! How's the post op life? I'm still waiting for my surgeru date.should get it this week. I'm so nervous! I'm 5'7 and have at least 100lbs to lose..so I hope I can do this..worried about the liquid diets. Need to find a Protein shake I can possibly acquire a taste for.

Post op life NOW is great. liquids sucked, but was manageable. After getting to soft foods this week, I've been happy, haha. Don't hope you can do something, make up your mind and leave no room for doubt. WIth pre op diets, and then the surgery, and the hard work you're going to put in to your new lifestyle, you'll drop those 100 pounds and reshape your body completely.

Started my journey in oct 31 2011 363 lbs, mid October 2012 333, nov 6th 2012 day of surgery 305 today 223. 2 week preop liquid diet and 1 week Clear Liquids and then 3 weeks full liquids and then soft foods now about 1/2 cup food any type of Protein first and still Protein shake daily. Highest size 50-52 now 38. Doctor still has not told me ideal weight yet but going to gym to try to keep upper body muscle. You can do it good luck.

Good job..you must be proud of yourself! Kudos to you. Which Protein Shake are you drinking? How long was your stomach swollen post op?

I drank unsure zero carb vanilla wafer, the clear liquid I drank ready to drink iso-pure, I will suggest to try to get samples. My doctors had sample packs for a couple dollars each. Everyone likes something that someone else doesn't.

I forgot I was up walking within a few hours post op. I felt like I got punched in my stomach, I had no drain and was home the next day. Back to work in a week.

Hello, Alex here, 6'3" started 565, pre op 486, almost two years later at 302. always looking to motivate and be motivated also

Great job Alex! I feel I need to go to the gym more a little weaker in strength then I used to be get that back and it will be great. Keep up the great work.

6'-3" here and.....

Pre-op highest................./...320 ish

Day I started pre-op diet......292

Day of surgery.....................276

Post-op so far........................226

For the most part, people on here are very helpful, so just give a shout out and there are usually people more than willing to help, give advice or just listen to us rant. Good luck!

Thanks! Finally got the approval for my LOA frim my director. May 20th here I come! I start my pre op diet friday! 2 weeks of clear liquids! Sooo nervous