Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How long for this stall?

Hi guys I'm been really patient. I'm just wondering how long does this stall last? I haven't lost any weight in 2 1/2 weeks. I actually gained 3 pounds. I want to lose slow but I'm getting Nervous now. Please reply how long will this stall last?

My stall lasted for about a week and half and broke on its own. The best thing I could have done for my sanity was to stop weighing everyday. I know it's easier said then done, but in the beginning stalls are very common (I had this conversation with my surgeon and this is the information he gave me.) try upping h2o, that's big & pick one day a week to weigh in just for the beginning! Stalls are sooooo discouraging!

It can last for weeks i was told to increase my meals,and it work so i set my timer every two hours remind me to eat,and even if i'm not hungry i eatbecause if i listen to my stomach i would never be hungry lol..and also you could losing inches that will not show on the scale..and do not do your weight but once a week and i know it's hard lol..it will restart again..

Yes, I was sleeved 3/6. For the last week I have lost and gained the same 2lbs :unsure: The doc told me today it was normal. That in the first couple of weeks you lose because you lose Water and muscle. Then it will take your body a little bit to adjust. I know I weigh day and night lol. She said the same, weigh once a week. Keep up on your Protein and water. It will happen :D

At least it better :angry:

I have had several stalls between 2 weeks and as long as 4 weeks. Just keep trucking. It will pass.

Ok I just weight myself again and still nothing lol that's it I'm telling my mother to Hide the scale. lol I'm going to increase my Water and Protein and eat every two hours! That's it! This stall phase will have u depress smh. Thanks guys:-)

I thought I was having a stall at 8 weeks. So I didn't weigh myself for a week. ( very hard to do) but I ended up going down a pant size, so I lost it somewhere:)

I stalled for two weeks at 6 weeks and I was tell my self I'm might not lose more cause I lost a lot so fast but it passed .. And so will yours

Sleeve march 4th I have lost 20lbs and one paint size and I'm at a stall for week now my Dr.said not to worried It will come off..To up your Water and Protein and walk walk..So hang in there I only weight my self 1x week I wont to lose my weight slow I know it took a long time to get the weight on and it will take time for it to come off...Good Luck!!