Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weekly scale challenge

Up one pound. O.K., I learned my lesson. 2 blackberry cobblers in one week is NOT a good thing. Now if I've got to get "moving".

Well I guess Vegas was a week latew catching up to me. I was sop glad to have lost a pound after going there that I was so dedicated to this weeks program that I was sure I was down at least 10 pounds. Well no movement on the scale. As disheartening as it may be its still Good. This type news would have, In my other life sent me off the edge. But I'm still focusing on my goal. Won't weight in again till after Christmas and at this pointI have not meet my goal of 255. 2 short right now but I can't be happier that I'm on the right track. Maybe I'll use 255 as my Easter Goal. LOL should have no trouble then .

Found this last nite and I thought you'd all enjoy it

I said I'd be here, and here I am. Up 2 pounds, and I think my body wants to permanently weight 249. I make poor food choices and have endulged in way too many holiday goodies - just another reason why I don't like this time of year. Yes, I said it, I do not like Christmas.

Way to go, Betty! WOW! That must feel good. Are you wearing tight jeans???? Three pounds is awesome. Merry, Merry!!!!

Good job, Melissa. I am proud of you guys! Michelle, I'm proud of us, too. No gain! That is good news this week. I am back down to 172 after bouncing up a couple pounds.

I still have to make more Cookies and the dreaded fudge, oh, and my son's birthday which is lasagna and lemon meringue pie, my favorite. At least I'll get it all over with this week. And I must say, this season has banished any fears I had of depriving myself of the goodies I love! I have been eating them just fine, thank you . :Bunny

You can keep the fudge and give me Cookies. I'm headed to my mother's on Friday and have got to stay away from the dozens of giant tins of cookies she makes for the whole family. Even though I have her recipes, I can't make any of them as well as she can! I'd love to hit the 220s by the end of the year, but won't see even 229 unless I clean up my act this week.

Isn't it funny how the same recipe still tastes better when Mom cooks it?! I hope to give most of the fudge away. I think I'll make a batch right now and take it to my dad today. I'm going to help Mom clean her house and that will save her from making fudge. She's having so much trouble getting around, I think I'll be helping out a lot more this year. My dad still thinks SHE needs to make the fudge! :(

Becky - That reminds me of a story. My Mom used to make Baked Beans each year for our family get together. Well she had arthritis so bad in her hands that she was having problems doing it anymore, so I started doing it for her, then she would bake them and take them down in their vehicle. This went on for about 5 years. Well, one year she was sick and I offered to make them for the group. They told me no, Mom was the only one that could make the baked beans right. My hubby got a kick out of that one!

I have made some fudge, but have another couple of batches to make. I also have some more Cookies to make before I am done. I send trays to my work and Hubby's work. I wish I could send everything I make, but hubby loves to eat them too, so I leave some there for him too. I must say I have had a couple too. Shush, don't tell anyone though!

Ok I may be spastic and sppent the last few days in th hospital but when they weighed me- drum roll please,,...,.211 What is that 8 pounds. Eating hospital food, being pumped with med. and all don't exactly make you want to eat. Now , if I can just survive my moms cooking and not being able to walk. I am going to try to get her to feed me healthy but her home cooking is so good.

Wow Lauri nice weight loss under the circumstances. How are you feeling? Did you get any answers yet? Let us know what you find out. Hope you are feeling better :D

I am at home with my mom in houston. The tests at the hospital all came back without any explaination of my symptoms. I have lost almost all use of my left hand, arm and leg. Mom is going to ttake me to a dr. here and see if we can get some answers.