Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any okay tasting protein shakes?

I just ordered some nectar chocolate truffle and that brand has a 5 star rating..they have so many different flavors. juice also...ill try the premier also...thanks guys

nectar sweets are so good!! I am addicted to the Cookies and creme. Still order it and drink today at 8 months. The other sweets are good too like vanilla bean. Enjoy the truffle! It is good with PB2 to make a quasi Reece's pieces flavor.

I'm planning to order samples of the nectar Protein next month - I keep hearing it's good stuff!

I am 10 months out. The Premier shakes are the best. I found that out after trying so many. I can also tolerate the whey Protein vanilla flavor from Walmart but that has to be added to a fruit smoothie or I can't. The nectar sweets were too sweet for me. If you really like sweets then they would be good.

The only ones I can stomach (no pun intended) are the Premier Protein chocolate shakes. I recommend them so much I should get a kickback from that company. :lol:

Determined_Me: They have 1 gram per 11oz serving.

Im 11 days post op...not gonna lie I've been sneaking in soft foods..like once a day ...im suppose to be on a liquid diet atleast until Wednesday...I didn't start sneaking until like a week post op.

I didn't get hungry that early

Premier chocolate for me, too. I also have the vanilla sometimes, but I think it has a slight coconut oil flavor...or something I can't identify. Even with that, they aren't bad. I have a shake every day for Breakfast - quick, easy, almost half of the day's protein!

Im 10 post op and I have not been drinking any Protein shakes..!!! I know I know...but I can't stomach the taste. I have whey powder and its terrible ugh!!! I've looked around but most are really high in sugar and I'm defenitely avoiding those....helpppp pleaseeee...thanks

I use BSN Syntha 6 chocolate. I mix 1 scoop w 4 oz of skim milk for 23 grams of Protein. Since I can only get 4 oz down at a time anyways it works out well. Also, try nashuanutrition.com there you can buy sample packs of different brands without having to buy the whole from 1 - 2 dollars each.. That's how I found BSN. BSN also has one called lean dessert that taste just like a chocolate snack pack. I love it its easy to take w u in the morning. GOOD LUCK!

Syntrax Nectar Pink Grapefruit & Fuzzy Navel are a couple of my favorites.....no sugar and 23g protein..pretty sure there are no carbs....