Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On the bus going to my last Dr. supervised weight loss appointment. Tuesday is my pysch eval (hopefully my Dr. will do it) and then I get to send everything to my Dr. for insurance approval. I'm so excited right now and really hoping everything turns out the way I want it to. Fingers crossed that BCBS Fed approves me. :-)

Yay! Good luck to you on your journey/adventure! It's a roller coaster ride for sure :)

I have Federal BC/BS also. Hoping for April 3, surgery. My Doc is really pushing me to have the gastric bypass...I'm so confused!

Hi college chick. Best wishes. Im in the same boat as you. Primary Dr. Thursday & april 1 my sociologist evaluation.

Thanks all :-) my pcp wrote the letter of recommendation! Now my fingers are crossed for Tuesday and then hopefully the big A (approval haha) it sure is a roller coaster. It reminds me of the Incubus song "Wish You Were Here" "the world is a roller coaster and I am not strapped in. Maybe I should hold with care but my hand are busy in the air." Totally what this feels like! Haha

OMG CAN BELIVE IT WENT TO PSYCHOLOGIST spend 1 1/2 talking with him. Plus 338 questions to answer true ir false. Really

Sounds pretty much like what I did Monday. 370 true false questions and 1.5 hours of interview time in all I was there from 1000 am until 1 pm. To do all of the paperwork, tests and interview.

I've just got to pay my pcp $40 to fax the report to my surgeon and the psych eval should be sent this week. I'm so nervous

Im waiting for my primary clearance & test to be clear Im really nervous to I feel is taking for ever. Then wait for insurance approval. Good luck! My dad just had surgery 2 weeks ago he has lost 35 pounds.

Tell your dad great job! Yea the waiting process sucks but it pays off when you get that call..i got mine today at 7pm, and the nurse tells me 12 days till your surgery wow now im nervous...#heart pounding but excited

I have Federal BC/BS also. Hoping for April 3' date=' surgery. My Doc is really pushing me to have the gastric bypass...I'm so confused![/quote']

Did he say why he wants you to have the bypass?

Did he say why he wants you to have the bypass?

The bypass is alot more complex...and is a very aggressive surgery the re_routing of the intestine scared me away do what ever you feel comfortable doing...also do your own research