Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How are fellow March 19/20 sleevers doing?

I'm 2 days post op and I get horrible gas pains. The only thing that helps is walking.

I'm so glad I did not have to get a drain' date=' I just got bandaids.. I know that hurt coming out.[/quote']

A little bit

A little bit

Well that's good

My surgery was on 3/18 & I too am suffering with painful gas bubbles . It feels like a golf ball stuck. It helps to stretch my back & move it around.

Hi Everyone!!!

I had surgery on the 19th. I was feeling bad the first couple of days and kinda regretting the surgery (in my head didnt really tell anyone) but my mom too me out shopping yesterday and made me walk almost the whole day. I no longer have gas pains. I feel so much better. I am down 18lbs.

Does anyone feel like this? I'm still in denial that i've been sleeved and that I've lost 18lbs. It hasn't hot me yet.

I am just concerned that i am not taking in enough Protein. What is everyone else on? I am glad you guys are doing well. Please for Gas pains go to a mall and walk for about 2-3 hours window shopping. I woke up feeling so good things morning plus i slept so well.

Good Luck Everyone!!! :-)

They gave me Jello with every meal in the hospital. So thast a YES and pudding i'm not sure

Luckily no bad gas pains. I take walks to help with this. I was sleeved Mon and was horrible nauseous. I was not able to keep any liquid down and through mult I

Chest X-rays shower the opening to my stomach from the esophagus was almost closed. All the Fluid I took in would stay in my esophagus. A horrible feeling. Long story short I got Pneumonia in both lungs. Waiting to get a pic line and maybe sent home soon?. Nausea is better when I don't eat. What I wounded do for a big gulp sf lemonade. Trying to stay positive this too shall pass.

Prayers you get to feeling better and get home soon!

I to had surg 3/19 came home late wed night!! Was never happier to be home! I to am experiencing pretty bad gas pains!! Protein Shakes make me so nauseous so I have not gotten any of those in but I am get Protein from my juice and OMG thank goodness for cream soups!! So over this liquid diet I just want some refried Beans and green beans I know weird but that what I'm craving! So glad to hear everybody doing great!! We are rocking this new lifestyle change and will continue to push forward!!

Haha...I'm also craving refried Beans but I'm not willing to have the gas pains from it. I'm looking forward to eating some creamy avacado with salt.

I too am so over the liquid thing. I'm trying to go walking to keep my mind off of the stuff that I want...it's getting really hard to get anything down. I was never into sweet things and other than the cream Soups, there is nothing appetizing at all! It's starting to worry me a lot.