Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've been trying since the first of January to get approved. They originally denied me because my surgeon was out of network. Since then it has been a circus getting the doctor changed (same office) and the pre-certification contact has to be constantly prodded to do her job. I'm so frustrated' date=' but I'm getting there. I'm hoping for surgery mid to late April. Fingers crossed.[/quote']

I got deny today :( bc my surgeon facility is not a 3 start so now tomorrow I have to call my new surgeon and hopefully I will see him by next week

I got deny today :( bc my surgeon facility is not a 3 start so now tomorrow I have to call my new surgeon and hopefully I will see him by next week

Booface. Hopefully you can find one and get everything transferred over and rescheduled soon! :)

Booface. Hopefully you can find one and get everything transferred over and rescheduled soon! :)

I found one I will be calling them first thing tomorrow morning :)

I submitted all my paper work on Friday 03/15/13 to the coordinator ... Now I have to wait to be approved by Cigna hopefully I am not missing no paper workdde14 :)

I have Cigna and was approved just short of three days. My surgeons office knew exactly how to put my paperwork together though. They were just awesome.

I have been told by my Dr office I can not make an appointment with a dietician until my last class is done. I have my last class in 2 weeks.... Has anyone had a dietcian class before the month window once you finish all the nutrition classes?

I've been trying since the first of January to get approved. They originally denied me because my surgeon was out of network. Since then it has been a circus getting the doctor changed (same office) and the pre-certification contact has to be constantly prodded to do her job. I'm so frustrated, but I'm getting there. I'm hoping for surgery mid to late April. Fingers crossed.

I was finaly approved today!!! Now I just have to wrap my head around it. It's taken so long to get approved. I know I'm ready, but the nerves are really kicking in! I have to get an endoscopy first and I'm really more scared of that than the surgery. I'm just afraid of a complication with the surgery. I know nerves are normal at this point though.

Omg congrats :) I am super excited for you hope all goes well :D

I called them just now and I was deny bc my doctor facility is not 3 starts so now I have to find a new doctor hopefully in a month or so I will be approve

I will be getting Cigna soon, what does this exactly mean?? How can I find out with my surgeons are three starts, (or did youmean stars, how do you find that out)??

Submitted paper work for approval yesterday 4/9/13 to Cigna. Hope all goes well and I can get a surgery date at least by June.

Cigna denied me at first, saying that they didn't get my dietician's report. My doctor's office resubmitted and I was approved last week. The best news is that my surgery is scheduled for 2 weeks from yesterday!!

I got approved in 48 hours after submitting to Cigna. However, it took WAY longer than it should have to submit in the first place, because they kept sending me conflicting information about what I needed to submit! My plan is different from the standard Cigna plan and no one could seem to figure out what the requirements actually were. It took 4 months longer than it should have due to their incompetence. But I am still grateful to be approved so quickly, and as it turns out, I'll have the best possible timing for my surgery, so I'm not going to complain (too much).