Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 2012 sleevers, please check in.

MrsSasso! Where have you been? You look amazing! Congrats! I was sleeved November 3 and down 58 pounds.

Hey guys sleeved on the 6th. Down 78lbs. SW - 278 CW - 200. Just 35lbs to go! All is going well and feel great :) Aiming for goal by 9 months out.

Good job! And i like the fact that you are giving your body and yourself a good 4 months to lose the final 35+ pounds! keep us updated and way to go :)

Started weight was 264 today 214 been at a stall for 3 weeks. Is this common?

Such a great accomplishment so far, and yes it is very common, you should keep measurements because when you dont drop lbs that means your body is taking some time to tighten up, and you are probably losing inches!

Sleeved November 20th 265lbs now 201! Feels great can't wait to be under 200!!

I am so glad that you are almost at your first mini goal! you will be in wonderland very soon! so congrats in advance ;) keep us updated!

MrsSasso! Where have you been? You look amazing! Congrats! I was sleeved November 3 and down 58 pounds.

Hey hun, I know i have not posted in so long now... i guess i just needed some time to feel normal again and understand my body without stressing it and reading million posts a day, i just went with the flow for some time now!! congrats to you too, this feels like a long roller coaster ride with lots of ups and downs but in the end, when we look in the mirror, it is all worth it! Keep us updated :)

22120.gif

Sleeved 11/5 at 377 and now down to 283. Haven't hit a stall yet but I am over due for one. I haven't stepped foot in a gym yet but I do have a very active job that keeps me moving. I should hit the 100 lb lose mark my the end of next week.

Thanks MrsSaso

My constant companion now days! :(

My fault though I don't get enough Protein. I'm not at a stall but I'm at a SLOOOOW pace as far as losing. The good news is I'm 10-15lbs away from my goal.

post-42926-13813664347107_thumb.jpg

I looked in the forums for a reacent thread for november sleevers but i didn't find one' date=' and since i need to see where i am now compared to everyone, i decided to start this thread in hopes of getting some replies.

Surgery weight 230 11/09/12

Today 169.8

Total loss: 60.2 pounds.

I was doing very good up until february 12th, and until today i have only lost 4 pounds.

This month was very slow and hard. I was expecting to be 150 pounds by 6 months out. But that is just impossible now.

Enough talking about me. I really want to know how everyone is doing!!! Would love to see pictures attached.

My first Before/After photos attached

[/quote']

I was sleeved 11/19 I'm down 70lbs starting weight 292 today 220. You look great:-) :-)

My constant companion now days! :(

My fault though I don't get enough Protein. I'm not at a stall but I'm at a SLOOOOW pace as far as losing. The good news is I'm 10-15lbs away from my goal.

HAHAHA i know i you feel!! my hair is gone!!! I am losing very slow now also, and am 10 pounds away from my doctor's goal weight and 20 from mine, but i feel that i wil never lose them :(

I was sleeved 11/19 I'm down 70lbs starting weight 292 today 220. You look great:-) :-)

Wow congrats and great job, keep doing what you are doing because it is working!!