Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am thinking about calling the doc because how I have felt the past 3 days. As soon as I wake up I am nauseated. A couple weeks ago he put me on Zofran but that isn't even working. Now I am losing all of my energy. Today I woke up and have been fighting the mouth watering vomit feeling. Has anyone else felt this way? I felt great for the first 2 weeks and now I feel like total poop. I have slimed a couple times too in the past couple of days. Things just keep getting stuck whenever I eat so I am going to go to full liquids again. Ugh, I am freaking out about a leak of dehydration at this point.

Did you recently add a new food or drink?

I am now on "regular" Proteins. I can't handle chicken which gets stuck so I took the more dense foods out. I did eat it last night and ended up having to get rid of some of it. I guess I have been feeling like poop since he started me back on regulars this past Monday at 2 weeks out. That don't explain the tired weak feeling does it? I actually stood up a minute ago and got dizzy too.

Yesterday was my 2nd day of soft foods. Today I woke up nauseated. I think it's my tummy adjusting. But when in doubt call your surgeon. Good Luck. Hope you feel better soon :)

I just took my BP and it is 123/99 so it is definitely elevated on the bottom. I usually run 110's/ 70's. my pulse was 110 which that runs in the 70's. called the doc. And he will get back to me whenever.

You may be eating too much or your stomach is not ready for food yet. Call your surgeon and perhaps go back to a liquid diet for a week to give your tummy time to heal. Try drinking broths, sf pudding, sf yogurt, Soups, etc. My diet the first 3 weeks was liquids with some sf yogurt, sf Jello, sf pudding, and a little bit of a Protein Shake. Nothing big, After 3 weeks I went to soft foods......Then 3 weeks later pureed foods, then chicken. I had to keep everything I ate moist for a while. You can do this.... :)

Oh and drink as much Water as you can get in....or G2 gatorade or crystal lite.... :)

Yeah, my doc starts phase 4 at 2 weeks which is crazy.. I noticed I can't handle it. I spoke with the nurse and she told me to start back to phase 2. I sure as heck didn't complain on that one because eating hurts even when it's slow. I ate chicken twice and realized it was a no go so I put myself back on softs last night but now I have to go back to full liquids.

I am so happy your taking care of yourself and not rushing things...... Your tummy will be very thankful... :)

I agree ... Back up on your food stage

I did full liquids for three weeks and then puréed and then mushy

I started reg food at 7 weeks

I hope this helps and you start doing better!!!

Thanks ladies.. You and me both. I usually just stalk posts all day long on here and rarely make one. I started being a worry wart thinking I may be dehydrated or a leak. We all know how we can freak ourselves out when it comes to over thinking especially on a leak.

It's always better to be safe! You were right to call your dr and post on here.

I called my surgeon about three times a week in the beginning months.

And by all means if you don't start feeling better or your heart and blood pressure stay elevated, call your surgeon again.

At 17 days you want to make sure you are getting in your fluids.

Also it has been discovered lately that our sodium gets low due to our limited intake so I would suggest drinking a G2 Gatorade every now and then to help with hydration. We can drink Water all day long but if we are low in sodium it doesn't help.

We are not drs but we love to try and help so post as often as you need :)

It's always better to be safe! You were right to call your dr and post on here.

I called my surgeon about three times a week in the beginning months.

And by all means if you don't start feeling better or your heart and blood pressure stay elevated' date=' call your surgeon again.

At 17 days you want to make sure you are getting in your fluids.

Also it has been discovered lately that our sodium gets low due to our limited intake so I would suggest drinking a G2 Gatorade every now and then to help with hydration. We can drink Water all day long but if we are low in sodium it doesn't help.

We are not drs but we love to try and help so post as often as you need :)[/quote']

Lol, yeah I figured you guys would know more about it since you have experienced it. I will definitely start drinking G2 as well. I have the powder form in my cabinet from one of my diets last year. I appreciate the insight greatly,

Just a little side note. If you get dehydrated, your blood gets thicker, your blood pressure goes down, and it could cause kidney damage or a stroke. So I am totally obsessed with getting my Fluid intake and I also have increased my salt intake too..... It's better to be safe than sorry... :)

Hi. Im 16 days out. I have been feeling like poop since yesterday but for other reasons. I have an incision on my lower right side that has started to hurt BAD. I went to the Doctor this morning and he said it was just the bruising around it (it also has the nastiest bruise ever). It hurt so bad that I even thought it could be my appendix. I cant wait to look back on these days...