Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 months surgiversary yesterday! Post your stats!

Sw:277

Cw: 190

Gw: 160

Has anyone considered plastics?

Amazing that it's 6 mos huh? I'm down 104 and feel amazing. I will get plastics but not for a while yet. I wish I could now though because my arms and increasingly my ass are super uncomfortable during exercise :( It's amazing to me how much my face has changed. I mean my body too of course but I almost don't recognize my face.

HW: 335

SW: 327

CW: 230

My first goal is to make it to onderland. Ultimately I'd like to be like 175. We'll see!

Anyone.else's hunger coming back strong.it may be sure to my increased exercise but it sucks!

Amazing that it's 6 mos huh? I'm down 104 and feel amazing. I will get plastics but not for a while yet. I wish I could now though because my arms and increasingly my ass are super uncomfortable during exercise :( It's amazing to me how much my face has changed. I mean my body too of course but I almost don't recognize my face.

My first goal is to make it to onderland. Ultimately I'd like to be like 175. We'll see!

Anyone.else's hunger coming back strong.it may be sure to my increased exercise but it sucks!

Yes hunger is increasing but I still have restriction!

Sleeved March 11

Highest wt- 259

Surgery wt- 243

6 mos out- 177

I am off Insulin, having sleep test on Monday but not optimistic on getting off C Pap yet, should be off BP next month. Feeling great, not getting enough exercise but am joining Curves I think.

Ann

Sw: 356

Cw: 229

Gw: 200

I never thought i would be down 127lbs.. Then again i never thought i would ever weigh as much as i did. Congrats to my March sleevers on all your success. =)

11 months out I'm curious to see how is everyone doing.

100lbs down here!

Edited by MK1986

11 months out I'm curious to see how is everyone doing.

100lbs down here!

Can't believe we're coming up on one year! I'm down 140 lbs - truly life changing. I've not been as strict since the Holidays and my weight has remained stable. Must be eating enough calories, but also moving enough too, to maintain but not lose. I think I can lose more but, for now I'm just enjoying where I am. I know this is the real hard part, the last 20 or so. I set a goal of getting to 175 (loss of 160) but I have no idea if that's realistic or not.

CW: 195

I haven't been on these boards much at all but we should do a before & after on the one year surgiversary!

Wow Mrs MNC great job! I'm getting sleeved 3/10/14 and wanted to see people's progress that were sleeved last year.

I am at 165, total loss of 94 lbs. I really want to lose at least 20 more but I am very happy and not having any issues with maintaining. I am not doing a lot of exercise- just walking. I can eat a bigger variety of food, but still have restriction when it comes to dense food- chicken, beef, etc. I have to watch my habitual snacking- chips and crackers go down much too easy. I am able to eat a little Pasta, but sugar is not part of my life anymore and I don't really miss it- probably because I know I will have bad side affects. I can't say I wish I had done this sooner, because I think it was the right time for me- but I will never regret the surgery- my life is changed for the better.

Ann

Happy Surgiversary!!!!