Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Bandsters???

Thanks guys, I can't believe the difference I feel in 4 short months! I still have a ways to go, but I'm enjoying this new life of mine! I get compliments every day, and my kids and husband are so proud of me. My son (who is 16) just told me last night "Mom, your looking hot!". lol. Coming from my son, that was a real compliment.

This by no means has not been easy, I know you all feel the same way. It takes a lot of discipline and it really urks me when someone things "surgery" is the easy way out. I'm getting my butt up at 5 am, and let me tell you, this is not easy. I'm turning down my neighbors homemade pinapple upside down cake - that is not easy!, I'm eating salad without my blue cheese dressing and opting for the fat free, low cal spray on vinerger, again, not easy! I am order grilled veggies with my grilled chicken sandwhich instead of the fries, and then I don't eat the bread, NOT EASY. So, it really pisses me off (heard this the other day about a girl that had GB surgery from a co-worker), They said that she took the easy way out. oh man, I went off on them. I don't think they will be saying that again. lol.

Have a great day everyone - I better get to work.

Okay Tonya you look fantastic!! Congrats on the new jeans! I didn't realize until just recently that a body is supposed to actually be able to wear and breathe in jeans at the same time!! I was excited to be in a 22 instead of a 30/32....can't imagine a 13!! Way to go!!!!

Can someone explain to me how I attach or insert my pictures into this reply? Am an idiot when it comes to the computer and have spent the last 15 minutes trying to copy and insert and it won't work! Don't want to use the pictures in my signature, just in one reply. Thanks to anyone who can help!

By the way, I asked my Dr. about already at 3cc in a 4cc band. He said that it actually holds at least 5 cc's and that it's very uncommon to fill them to max. I'm at 3cc's now and was worried about topping mine off. Since my friends death it seems as though I'm tighter than ever! When I went in for my dr. appt. yesterday he said I lost another 12 pounds this past month and we decided no fill was needed!!! Would be interesting to see what other doc's say.....

<p>I am just checkin in to say hi!</p> <p>I have been yoyoing the same 4 pounds for over a month. I go from 166 or so to 170. I definitely need another fill.</p> <p>I pb'd for the first time today and it was very painful. I did what you all say to do, just to bend over the toilet and it just came out! I felt instant relief. Had some Soup for dinner. </p> <p>How are you all doing?

Baby

Tonya,

Wow, you look awesome!!!!! Hot Mama indeed!

As far as the cellulite that you mentioned a few messages ago, I have started using this product called Scultique and it actually is working.

I'm losing more inches since I started using it twice a day (the added bonus is that my husband applies it and I get Massages Morning and Night - Woohoo)

I hadn't checked into the January thread in a long time, but now that my job is having some down time, I'll try to check in more often. It looks like a lot of people are having great success.

Later,

Can someone explain to me how I attach or insert my pictures into this reply? Am an idiot when it comes to the computer and have spent the last 15 minutes trying to copy and insert and it won't work! Don't want to use the pictures in my signature, just in one reply. Thanks to anyone who can help!

When you go to reply - hit the button that says "advance", then type your message etc, then scroll down and you will find "manage attachments", click on that and then you will see the browse button to find your photo. and then you upload it. and that should work.

Tonya,

Wow, you look awesome!!!!! Hot Mama indeed!

As far as the cellulite that you mentioned a few messages ago, I have started using this product called Scultique and it actually is working.

I'm losing more inches since I started using it twice a day (the added bonus is that my husband applies it and I get Massages Morning and Night - Woohoo)

I hadn't checked into the January thread in a long time, but now that my job is having some down time, I'll try to check in more often. It looks like a lot of people are having great success.

Later,

Where do you get the Scultique? Who makes it? I'm willing to try anything! Bathing suit weather is here and I'm leaving on my cruise in 71 days 21 hours and 6 minuts (but whose counting - lol).

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. Now, if only I can get my weight loss to be more consistent. I know that excercising will help. Just have to get fully motivated. I'm hitting and missing right now. NExt week my schedule will smooth out some, so it should be better.

Tonya!!! What can I say, you are doing fantastic. So are many others of you. Great motivation to keep going....

Gonna try this.... the clothes in the pictures are the same shirt and sweats! First was taken in January, the second was taken about a week ago.

post-211030-13813135020118_thumb.jpg

OMG!!!! I think the attachment was on the LARGE photo selection!!! Shows off the bad hair day...(it was the day after surgery!!) in the first picture and the wet hair choice in the second!! Can anyone tell me how to make the pictures smaller for next time?

<p>Everyone is doing such a great job! I feel exactly the same way about people thinking that surgery is the easy way out. I guess they aren't in the gym with me everyday (well 5-6 times a week) or making proper food choices with me. Or with me when stuff that I used to eat gets stuck and nothing will work for that meal, so you just go hungry and try again later. Or on days when everything will work. I love my band but I sure wish she'd make up her mind on what I can and can't eat any given day.</p> <p>This wasnt the easy way out. This was a tool and we still have to make sure and eat the right things and get to the gym or this tool can fail.</p> <p>Sorry, it's been on my mind and stuck in my craw too!</p>

Lisa - OMG - your stomach has disappeared! Keep taking your pictures and watch your progress! Your doing GREAT! Wow, you don't even have the chin either, AMAZING results girlfriend, and you look beautiful!

Renee - I totally agree! I'm so sore today (I really pumped up the lower body workout Wednesday - and added some lunges in). I can barely walk, I am moving slow and my butt hurts to sit down, so, no it is NOT easy. lol.

I'm going for fill #3 today. I was at a great restriction for 2 weeks, then lost it, then the 4th week had it again, now I've lost it again, so, I'm going for a fill. I'm at 3.0 cc's. I saw a lady on another thread that said it took her to 3.9cc's in her 4 cc band before she finally got good restriction. I hope that doesn't happen to me, Hopefully this fill will do the trick.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, and SAFE weekend. Be careful and enjoy yourself. I plan on relaxing, going to the pool with my daughter, and getting caught up on my laundry. I am off work Monday, so it will be a much needed 3 day weekend for me!

I am just checkin in to say hi!

I have been yoyoing the same 4 pounds for over a month. I go from 166 or so to 170. I definitely need another fill.

I pb'd for the first time today and it was very painful. I did what you all say to do, just to bend over the toilet and it just came out! I felt instant relief. Had some Soup for dinner.

How are you all doing? Audree

Hi Audree - we've missed ya! So glad you popped in to tell us how your doing. The pb incident does not sound like fun!

I lost very quick in the beginning,but now it has really slowed down, I haven't lost anything this week, and I usually weigh in on Mondays, so we'll see how Monday goes. I really want to lose another 15 lbs before my cruise in August, but not sure if that can happen.

Hi everyone! I've missed catching up with everyone. It sounds like everyone is doing well. I've been so busy with work and the kids that I barely have had time to check in.I went for my 3rd fill yesterday and am feeling very restricted. I hope it stays. I have 2 cc's total in my band. I have had trouble with chicken. I think I forget to chew it to a mushy consistency. When I don't chew enough, I get awful chest pain which passes in about 30-60 seconds. This has only happened 2 times- both when I was eating chicken. My doctor didn't want to give me a fill yesterday, but I begged him and he ended up giving me .5cc. It is also that time of the month- I woke up with TOM this morning. I am currently down 44 lbs, which I am glad about, but I really wish it was more. I've been exercising for about 2 hours 5x/week. I do 50-60" on the elliptical, then 20-30" on the bike, then 25-30" of weight training. I've been eating small amounts and keeping my calorie level to under 1000/day. I am just feeling a little discouraged. Anyway, I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. (I am working for the next 4 days). I'll check back in a couple of days. Gigi