Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help ate Low fat cottage cheese 5 days out

Huys I'm scar. I ate Low fat cottage cheese I'm 5 days out I forgot that is not to my 8 day that I could eat Low fat cottage cheese and pureed blended food. Help family. Also good name brand for Gummy bears Vitamins. My liquid Centrum kill my stomach today. It was felling like if my stomach was on fire on the spot

Getting sleeved on the 27th after they remove my lapband....HELP!!! Im suppose to be doing a 14 day Protein liquid diet!!! Thing is I have cheated with like fish,salad,can I get back on track with only 6 days left??? Im so disappointed!! I was told by a nurse that it only takes like 5 days to clean the liver...Im soooo confused help me please!!!

If your not yet cleared for mushies gummy vitamins might be a bad idea. Try chewables. You can do flinstone Vitamins, Centrum chewables, etc.

Huys I'm scar. I ate Low fat cottage cheese I'm 5 fays out I forgot that is not to my 8 day that I could eat Low fat cottage cheese and pureed blended food. Help family. Also good name brand for Gummy bears Vitamins. My liquid Centrum kill my stomach today. It was felling like if my stomach was on fire on the spot

Hi,

You should be fine did you feel ok after? did you only have a tiny bit (1oz) Just don't do it again!

:)

As far as gummies I would hold of on those for a while they are well... Gummie and I think your stomach is to new to handle those yet. I was told not to worry to much for the first week or two on the Vitamins. But you my want to try an adult chewable when you start taking them..

You already ate the cottage cheese so no use sweating it now. Just try to follow your plan more closely from here on out. Regarding the vitamins... Please listen to the suggestions posted here over and over. Find flintstones complete! Got mine at target. I spent a load on chewable spectravites and more on chewables Calcium from Bariatric Advantage and both made me really sick to my stomach. gummies are not good for our sleeves...again not my suggestion, but tons of others on here.

Getting sleeved on the 27th after they remove my lapband....HELP!!! Im suppose to be doing a 14 day Protein liquid diet!!! Thing is I have cheated with like fish' date='salad,can I get back on track with only 6 days left??? Im so disappointed!! I was told by a nurse that it only takes like 5 days to clean the liver...Im soooo confused help me please!!![/quote']

It's never too late to get back on track. You will find yourself in the same situation post surgery. Try and stop the pattern of cheating. It's the best thing you can do. Don't get discouraged and stay focused. It will be behind you soon enough.

If your not yet cleared for mushies Gummy Vitamins might be a bad idea. Try chewables. You can do flinstone vitamins' date=' Centrum chewables, etc.[/quote']

Thank I will go by tomorrow and get some.

Getting sleeved on the 27th after they remove my lapband....HELP!!! Im suppose to be doing a 14 day Protein liquid diet!!! Thing is I have cheated with like fish' date='salad,can I get back on track with only 6 days left??? Im so disappointed!! I was told by a nurse that it only takes like 5 days to clean the liver...Im soooo confused help me please!!![/quote']

Get back on track now!! What's done is done but you really need to stick to it... I'm not sure what that nurse meant.

Good luck to you! :)

Hi' date='

You should be fine did you feel ok after? did you only have a tiny bit (1oz) Just don't do it again!

:)

As far as gummies I would hold of on those for a while they well... Gummie and I think your stomach is to new to handle those yet. I was told not to worry to much for the first week or two on the Vitamins. But you my want to try an adult chewable when you start taking them..[/quote']

Hi!!!!! ;-)

A littel bit of pain. Like 2 oz sorry. Thank

Huys I'm scar. I ate Low fat cottage cheese I'm 5 days out I forgot that is not to my 8 day that I could eat Low fat cottage cheese and pureed blended food. Help family. Also good name brand for Gummy bears Vitamins. My liquid Centrum kill my stomach today. It was felling like if my stomach was on fire on the spot

The instructions I got from my doctor was no vitamins/minerals til I start the puree stage since they can cause nausea

Mine was the same Justsleeveit . Gosh I wish these Drs would all be on the same bandwagon. I was on full liquids on day three, which included cottage cheese, yogurt, , applesauce, strained Soups. At my two week checkup he put me on stage three which was soft foods. Like tuna, salmon, mashed potatoes, plus all the other stuff on my full l.

Liquid. I also eat chicken, really cooked veggies, as long as I chew food really good

I am 5 1/2 weeks out and I just made Swedish meatballs with ground turkey .

I ate two and 1/4 cup really cooked zucchini. Yum:)

I was sleeved on the 19th of November and I was on a two week liquid Protein shake diet. It sucked. I was starving most of the time. So what I did ( dr didnt approve this). But I did the shakes for Breakfast and for lunch and then would eat Protein foods like gyro meat or chicken and then the weekend before I dis all shakes.

Its not easy but you will get through this. Ive lost 40 pounds and I feel good.

The instructions I got from my doctor was no vitamins/minerals til I start the puree stage since they can cause nausea

Mines told me they 4 after sleeve. It was very bad.