Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastics in TJ

Is he at Jeruselim hospital' date=' How was it and where was your recovery? Can I ask what you had done and how much?[/quote']

No - he is no longer there at Jerusalem. I had my deposit down with Jerusalem and then I asked for patient referrals for the current dr- and info- they had NO info on him, and all of the patient referrals they gave me were for Dr Neibles! SomethingS didn't feel right to me, so I researched the referred Dr!

I spent one night at the clinic where I had the surgeries done. Then three nights total al the hotel suggested by his coordinator. Which was in a much better part if town than the suggested Jerusalem clinic. (I used them for my sleeve)

I recovered at the hotel- daily the Dr and the coordinator/translator, and a nurse came. I was examined, advised, bathed, bandages changed, compression garments placed, all if that every day including leaving day.

I had done

Breast lift

Implants placed (gummy bear- cohesive gels, that I sought high and low for) :-)

Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair

Tons of Lipo

Brazillian butt lift (fat transferred from my areas to my hiney)

I think I paid about 8000. Everyone is different, I know most people don't get the butt done, but I sent him photos and asked for an evaluation, and I trusted him 100% so if he said I needed it, I knew I probably did. :-)

Any other questions- feel free to ask!

The only things I would suggest is to take your own pain meds (which I always do for MX)

And get the number of the woman who picks you up at the airport PRIOR to your arrival in SanDiego- so you can call and go! :-)

They are lovely people, one of the funniest things was that my Mom was texting me- from the states- asked me if I'd seen my Dr yet - a few minutes later I sent her a photo of he and I together. :-) he was in the car, dropping me off at the airport. :-) imagine that, Drs that actually care!

No - he is no longer there at Jerusalem. I had my deposit down with Jerusalem and then I asked for patient referrals for the current dr- and info- they had NO info on him' date=' and all of the patient referrals they gave me were for Dr Neibles! SomethingS didn't feel right to me, so I researched the referred Dr!

I spent one night at the clinic where I had the surgeries done. Then three nights total al the hotel suggested by his coordinator. Which was in a much better part if town than the suggested Jerusalem clinic. (I used them for my sleeve)

I recovered at the hotel- daily the Dr and the coordinator/translator, and a nurse came. I was examined, advised, bathed, bandages changed, compression garments placed, all if that every day including leaving day.

I had done

Breast lift

Implants placed (gummy bear- cohesive gels, that I sought high and low for) :-)

Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair

Tons of Lipo

Brazillian butt lift (fat transferred from my areas to my hiney)

I think I paid about 8000. Everyone is different, I know most people don't get the butt done, but I sent him photos and asked for an evaluation, and I trusted him 100% so if he said I needed it, I knew I probably did. :-)

Any other questions- feel free to ask!

The only things I would suggest is to take your own pain meds (which I always do for MX)

And get the number of the woman who picks you up at the airport PRIOR to your arrival in SanDiego- so you can call and go! :-)

They are lovely people, one of the funniest things was that my Mom was texting me- from the states- asked me if I'd seen my Dr yet - a few minutes later I sent her a photo of he and I together. :-) he was in the car, dropping me off at the airport. :-) imagine that, Drs that actually care![/quote']

You only stayed 4 night? Did you feel that was long enough, how much was your hotel each night. Do you have a website for him? Those are amazing prices.

Yes- we flew in on Sunday, got picked up at the SanDiego airport by Laura, she took us to the hotel- stayed there night before surgery, then we stayed at the clinic night of surgery. Next three days- two nights at the hotel. Left in Thursday.

Yes I feel like it was the perfect amount actually. I'm glad I went home when I did. The flight home was only 2 hours and then we drove 3 hours home and I was fine.

Getting up and moving around helped me a lot. Id been laying in bed with just trips to the bathroom for 3 days. I had a wheelchair at both airports that helped :-) I think if I'd only had a TT or boobs I'd have been okay the next day- it was the Lipo that did me in! Ouch

Yes the price was right, and in all honesty- he's a great Dr. I'd post the images of he and I together at the airport, but I don't post face photos online.

I will return to him for anything more I need, I trust him, he's genuine and is a very caring soul.

You only stayed 4 night? Did you feel that was long enough' date=' how much was your hotel each night. Do you have a website for him? Those are amazing prices.[/quote']

They are in the process if making his new website- I'm not sure what it is as if yet.

We pre paid for everything- because I didn't want to have to pay for anything once I got there (why amounts can vary also) so I'm not sure how much it was per night- I'm thinking they said 80 or less.? Don't quote me- I let them make all the reservations - as I think they got a better deal with a discount they get :-)

They are in the process if making his new website- I'm not sure what it is as if yet.

We pre paid for everything- because I didn't want to have to pay for anything once I got there (why amounts can vary also) so I'm not sure how much it was per night- I'm thinking they said 80 or less.? Don't quote me- I let them make all the reservations - as I think they got a better deal with a discount they get :-)

Do you have an email address to get in contact with them? I'm researching ps and am interested in him.

Do you have an email address to get in contact with them? I'm researching ps and am interested in him.

Of course :-)

His coordinator here in the states is Christy on here - let me find her ID- I will email you her email :-)

Of course :-)

His coordinator here in the states is Christy on here - let me find her ID- I will email you her email :-)

Hey I'm also interested pls email me I want to have a plan after I loose all this weight lol judynatyperez@gmail.com

Email me as well plz toneykj@gmail.com

Hey I'm also interested pls email me I want to have a plan after I loose all this weight lol judynatyperez@gmail.com

My mom has been working with his coordinator, my moms going in aug. I'll send you her email.

Email me as well plz toneykj@gmail.com

I emailed you her info.

I just posted this in another thread - I am re-posting since it may be an option for some:

I just wanted to throw out another option - if you live near an academic medical center you might want to try the Resident Clinic in plastic surgery. At the hospital where I work and where I am having plastics the residents have all completed 5 years of general surgery and 2 years of plastic surgery fellowship - in their final year of the fellowship they staff this resident clinic. They are still under supervision of very experienced surgeons but the fees are 25% of the regular fees. It is a huge cost savings. I will get my final costs next week but the estimate I received in my consulation for a full Tummy Tuck, breast life with silicone implants and Lipo in 2 areas it will be 4600 + the anesthesia fees. It is a great option, especially for me since I have known the resident who will be doing my surgery since she started her surgery residency!

I emailed you her info.

Thank you :-)

If you ladies have personal questions or would like to talk on the phone- email me :-)

Mylifeinpink at mail dot com :-)

Im interested in Plastics in TJ I had my sleeve done there and had a very pleasant experience' date=' Has anyone used Dr. Yanez from jerusalem Hospital or Dr Quiroz from cosmed? any in put would be greatly appreciated ~Thanks[/quote']

I have my mommy make over on june 22nd their to!!

Yes- I'm scheduled with Dr Yanez. (I'm sorry if that's not the correct spelling' date=' I'm not at my desk with my paperwork at the moment)

At Jerusalem hospital where I had my sleeve done and successfully lost all of my weight (110) lbs in the first 5 months and have been stable for 6 months- to the surgery date.[/quote']

Did u get ur mm yet?

Thank you :-)

If you ladies have personal questions or would like to talk on the phone- email me :-)

Mylifeinpink at mail dot com :-)

And she's serious, she emailed me when I've had questions for my mom who's going in August. It's great to hear first hand how thing truly are, thanks missy :)