Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My husband actually just bought me an electric smoker (I cant use a regular one because we live in a high rise apartment in a major city) Anyway, it is AMAZING!!!! The meat has a fantastic flavor and really doesnt need any BBQ Sauce although I love it! Just got it in January and have already used it about 5 times!

I use allot of steak sauce' date=' some organic ketchup ( has no high fructose ), salsa as condiment on sandwhich,and made my own lower calorie tarter sauce because the ones they sell are not.

also I think buffalo wing sauce can be an alternative for chicken.

second edit: yes, much moderation in comparison to when ever,1 or 1 1/2 tspn.at a time.[/quote']

I use A1 sauce as my new BBQ Sauce since in wasn't sure if I can have it or didn't know what I can have! Seems like on this post Sweet Rays is very popular and I'm gonna have to try it!!! :) I just want some damn BBQ sauce lol I've been craving other things but I know that's a NO NO! Example Soda! Lol

Seems like BB-q sauce and Guacomoli ring a bell to any ones ears,

yes, cut that high fructose way out of the diet.

I was willing to use this product for a recipe to cook the chicken first, the ingredients are allot of oils though and colorings but theres no fructose Syrup. Xanthon gum is some kind of powder synthetic thickener with similar sugars but not the same thing I guess.

added:

this is still a hard thing for me to read and know, but I am re-reading a few and theres some more iffy whats in some my cabinet, corn syrup, high fructose, I do what I can. Seems anything with organic ingredients has none, or what I see so far in searching to have none. Organic costs a bit that is also iffy and not all the way done with me.oils are not the same and some are better than others

post-47095-13813663026817_thumb.png

post-47095-1381366302705_thumb.jpg

Edited by JKG

I'm from Texas- I eat BBQ a lot. It's one of the few going out to eat places I don't have to think much before I order :). That being said- I love me some sweet baby rays! I use it on my pulled pork when I make it. I'm also a big fan of one out of Oklahoma called head and country. Like frye said- I use maybe 1-3 tsp depending on what I'm doing with it, so I don't swear it much. I eat clean most of the time so adding a few carbs from sauce won't kill me.

Btw- that kens wing marinade is awesome. My fiancé uses it all the time!

I'm from Texas- I eat BBQ a lot. It's one of the few going out to eat places I don't have to think much before I order :). That being said- I love me some sweet baby rays! I use it on my pulled pork when I make it. I'm also a big fan of one out of Oklahoma called head and country. Like frye said- I use maybe 1-3 tsp depending on what I'm doing with it' date=' so I don't swear it much. I eat clean most of the time so adding a few carbs from sauce won't kill me.

Btw- that kens wing marinade is awesome. My fiancé uses it all the time!

[/quote']

Head country is awesome. I like Gates (from KC) as well.

I've only had gates once and I remember liking it a lot :)

Mmmmmmm bar b q sauce

Couldn't do my grilled chicken without it :)

I've only had gates once and I remember liking it a lot :)

I've had bbq from about 200 different places from all over the country. Gates is my favorite. I live near Dallas so going there is a bit of a haul, but my Mom lives outside of STL and the Walmart stores around there stock the sauce.

I've had bbq from about 200 different places from all over the country. Gates is my favorite. I live near Dallas so going there is a bit of a haul' date=' but my Mom lives outside of STL and the Walmart stores around there stock the sauce.[/quote']

I love it so much. I'm probably right about with you on the number of places I have tried. I eat it everywhere we go! I have a cousin that lives I. STL- I may make him bring me some next time he comes home. Where is your fav BBQ joint in the DFW?

I love it so much. I'm probably right about with you on the number of places I have tried. I eat it everywhere we go! I have a cousin that lives I. STL- I may make him bring me some next time he comes home. Where is your fav BBQ joint in the DFW?

Pecan lodge or Hard 8.

I love some hard 8! We go to the one in Roanoke quite a bit since we live close!

I love some hard 8! We go to the one in Roanoke quite a bit since we live close!

I go to the one in Coppell. It's close to my work near 114 and PGBT. It's going to be a while until I'm back there though.

One of my last big meals before pre-op was at the Pecan Lodge. It keeps the doors open at the farmers market in Dallas. We waited almost an hour, but it was great.

I tried to go to pecan lodge a while back- but the line was outrageous and I was on a schedule :(. We might have to go try again :)