Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

does anyone eat BBQ Sauce still? If u do what do u use and does it affect u??? My husband won't let me have any cuz all the ones we found are bad..a lot of sugar and high fructose corn syrup...I can go for grilled chicken with BBQ sauce... help!

I use BBQ all the time I only use like two or three table spoons lol I use sweet baby rays

I mean one to two not three spoon fulls

Yes, a little BBQ Sauce helps me A LOT. I use Sweet Baby Rays, JB&B Grilln' Sauce, or Cattlemans. Just a little bit, not a lot. My favorite thing though is Chipolte Tobasco. It isn't hot but adds a lot of flavor. I can eat it on just about anything.

I agree with Fyre - BBQ Sauce, in moderation, shouldn't be an issue.

I use allot of steak sauce, some organic ketchup ( has no high fructose ), salsa as condiment on sandwhich,and made my own lower calorie tarter sauce because the ones they sell are not.

also I think buffalo wing sauce can be an alternative for chicken.

second edit: yes, much moderation in comparison to when ever,1 or 1 1/2 tspn.at a time.

Edited by JKG

mmmm BBQ Sauce. oh the recipes i have lol i use it on everything. You dont no what its going to do till you try. You dont have to drench your food in it but put enough on to give it some flavor and satisfy you. Next time you go into the store just look at the back of the labels and see which one fits what your trying to do or if anything else make your own that way you came make it healthier

I eat BBQ Sauce on almost all meat, love it. Sugar is sugar, unless you are trying to stay away from sugars, it's fine. I haven't had a problem tolerating it but thats just trial and error for each individual. As few calories as I consume, I honestly don't worry about a little sugar here and there, but to each their own. I've also enjoyed a sliver of birthday cake since being sleeved so if you are very strict with your diet then please disregard my comment, lol

I use BBQ all the time I only use like two or three table spoons lol I use sweet baby rays

Ditto- baby rays is the best! I put it on chicken and pork.

Sweet Baby Ray's is yummy. They have an amazing beef Jerky out now too, loaded with Protein but low in calories, I love it.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Ditto- baby rays is the best! I put it on chicken and pork.

Also my fave. I like anything Stubbs too. Their rub is good.

I actually make this and like it. If you want you can add a little unflavored Protein powder to it to give it some more Protein. But not a lot or it gets too thick.

Low carb BBQ Sauce

Ingredients

1 c Tomato Sauce

3 T Worcestershire Sauce

1 T Cider Vinegar

6 packets Splenda

1 T Chili powder

2 t Tabasco Sauce

2 t Garlic Powder

1 t pepper

1 t liquid smoke

Directions

Combine and cook over low heat for 10 minutes

Makes 8 servings

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 47.6

Total Fat: 0.3 g

Cholesterol: 0.0 mg

Sodium: 270.7 mg

Total Carbs: 6.0 g

Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g

Protein: 0.8 g

does anyone eat BBQ Sauce still? If u do what do u use and does it affect u??? My husband won't let me have any cuz all the ones we found are bad..a lot of sugar and high fructose corn syrup...I can go for grilled chicken with BBQ sauce... help!

I use kraft honey bbq sauce all the time. I am 4 months post op. It is one of the first things I used on solid food. I had to add some flavor to food.< /p>

Sweet Baby Rays is my favorite --- love the Sweet Vidalia Onion.... hell, every flavor is awesome!

But.... since I'm trying to keep as low carb as possible I just ordered Guy's sugar free BBQ Sauce yesterday on Netrition. KC Masterpiece had a REALLY great low carb bbq sauce but they discontinued it a couple of years ago.... I was so disappointed.....

The reviews on the Guy's sugar free bbq sauce are great.....

I love Netrition by the way....wonderful website for low carb stuff as well as supplements, Protein, etc.... very cheap flat shipping rate of like $5 I've been ordering off the site for about 10 years...

http://www6.netrition.com/guys_bbq_sauce.html

love stubb's but it's the marinade I use, I'll need to get some sweet baby ray sauce and can't use any Jerky,

fronts where knocked out as a boy well before teen years replacments all pulled of their age, have a hockey smile now..