Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well I'm cold alot my feet and hands . 2 feet of smow in ct today so inside for me

I'm so jealous! It was 75 degrees here today, which just pisses me off :(

Hello, it is WINTER!!!!

Thats funny. I was never cold before the surgery. I was always hot. Turning down the heat and wearing shorts and t-shirt inside in the winter. After surgery, I am always freezing. My hands and feet are like ice. I wonder if it is because we are not eating any calories?

Cartman....hmmmm, South Park fan?

i am only down like 20lbs and i really cold too

I am always cold since I started losing weight..... I keep a couple blankets on my sofa now at all times, and when I go back to work on 2/18 I am taking another blanket with for at my desk

Since surgery (10/25/12) I'm freezing all the time! My family is convinced the surgeon broke their Southern belle when they see me dressed in my turtleneck, flannel pajama bottoms, and wool hunting socks with a cap on my head PLUS a fleece caftan thingy draped around me. I also sleep with an electric blanket beneath my heavy down comforter now as I curl up next to my extra large heating pad. Yeah, this girl is going to start looking for somewhere warm to live!! ;)

Oh my goodness! I thought I'm going crazy, I am always so cold! Since surgery I have been wearing pajamas all day, and sweater on top. For work, Long sleeves underneath my scrubs! Heck I am always freezing! My husband thinks im making it up, good to know I'm not alone!

Yeah, same here. I did a very low calorie diet last year, before being sleeved, and had the same problem. I take hot showers to warm up. Sometimes up to 3 a day. I live in Alaska, and usually I am in flip flops and tee shirts all winter long... I still do that, but I blast my kids out of the car with the heater! :) Drives them nuts! I'm always turning the heat up in the house too... just have to get used to wearing my thick fluffy robe and slippers. It will be worth it if the weight stays off this time! Put up with it for months on HCG, lost 60 lbs, and gained it all back and then some within 6 months... NOT THIS TIIME!!

I'm freezing right now!

Went out to shovel snow from the blizzard (first time since surgery) and my fingertips hurt so bad after 20 minutes that I had to come in. Could barely clench to grab the shovel. Have never experienced that. Craziness.

I'm only 5 days post op but I have been freezing too! Already I've lost 18 pounds due to not being able to swallow good without pain and the first few days I had severe nausea. But I can't seem to get warm either!

I was looking forward to being cold after surgery but it seems I am one who is forever to be hot!! My cousin says it will happen but I am doubting it ever will

It gets better. For me, I stopped getting so cold after 6-7 months. Not sure why, but perhaps it is my brain getting used to the smaller me.

I was really cold too for several months after my surgery. It seems that my body has regulated itself somewhat. (Although it is summer where I live right now so we will see how it goes when winter comes along) Stay warm!

It gets better. For me' date=' I stopped getting so cold after 6-7 months. Not sure why, but perhaps it is my brain getting used to the smaller me.[/quote']

Don't say that! I like being cold!

Me too Dana! I was always the one fanning myself and sweating on cool days' date=' I LOVE being cold now![/quote']

I agree with you both at least Im not sweating when everyone else us comfortable....that used to be so embarrasing