Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just officially schedule my appointment with Dr. Garcia in Tijuana. I am very nervous but know this is something I need to do for myself. Anyone else going to be there during this time

I just officially schedule my appointment with Dr. Garcia in Tijuana. I am very nervous but know this is something I need to do for myself. Anyone else going to be there during this time

I'm getting sleeved the 6th with Garcia.

Awesome. Maybe we will get to meet. My cousin and I are Comming together on the 6th and will both have surgery the next day.

Scheduled for march 8. With dr. Garcia

I'm coming in on the 7, surgery on the 8. I'm nervous!!!!

I'm nervous too!!!

I'm nervous too!!!

Are you flying alone?

No. My cousin and I are travelling together and we are both doing the surgery.

Awesome. Maybe we will get to meet. My cousin and I are Comming together on the 6th and will both have surgery the next day.

You'll have to come visit us on your pre-op visit on the sixth hopefully we are having surgery early that morning.

We will try especially if we have to be at the hospital fir any reason the day before.

For*

We will try especially if we have to be at the hospital fir any reason the day before.

Won't you have your preop the day before?

I am sure we will have to. I haven't got all that info yet.

Hi. I will be flying in on the 6th. Meeting my coordinator, Omar at the airport. I will stay at the hospital and start pre-op tests the morning of the 7th. Surgery that same day. I am using Dr. Illan. I will be going to Hotel Lucerna. What is ya'lls pre-op diet like? I have to be on a liquid diet for a week.

I haven't got that information yet. But I will let you know when I do. I know people who have used the same Dr and they had a liquid diet 10 days prior and the last 3 days it was Clear Liquids only.