Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Should it be this easy? 3 days out, no problems with drinking at all.

So far the hard part to me seems to be what to do with stress and emotions that isn't eating. Dealing with the emotional reasons that I became fat (again and again) is the really hard part. I didn't have problems with drinking either.

Hang on in there your in the first stages of a brand new and wonderful life get a book called who moved my cheese this time next year youll be 100% in a better place dont let anything get you down stay focused this is a gift and not to be moaned at sometimes you need to go to a bad place to recognise the brilliant better place : ) keep happy all the way from Scotland

I am 13 1/2 months out now and have RARELY ever felt a restriction. I never had any pain at all after the VSG surgery but I had the one incision through the belly button which might have had something to do with that. I don't think I have heard of anyone yet on this site that had the one incision. Yes' date=' you are just one of the lucky ones![/quote']

So if you never feel a restriction, how do you know that you are full or need to stop?

Sleeved on Monday (three days now) -- I haven't had a single problem drinking Water or juice or eating Jello, popsicles, etc. Is that weird? I read about so many people not even able to take sips or get their fluids in. Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful that this has been this easy and virtually pain free, I'm just wondering when I'm going to feel any restriction.

I am/was the exact same way. No restrictions with Clear Liquids at all. I am drinking at a normal pace with no problem. The same is true of broth for me. I was told that i was one of the lucky ones! I am 15 days post op and feel restriction with thicker Soups. My advice is to go slow when eating them. Even though you may be able to eat it fairly quickly, it takes awhile for your tummy to tell your brain it's full. Have a few spoonfuls then wait a minute or so and repeat until you are full. I am drinking about 6-7 oz. of thicker Soups at a time. I have another week on full liquids. I can't wait to see what my restriction is like with solid foods!

I am happy to see conversations like this one. I am scheduling to have this done at the beginning of April and there is so much negativity on here that I was almost considering backing out.

Day 4 post op. no problems with sips of Water, Protein Shakes or Campbell's chicken noodle Soup broth. Also good with Gerber organic applesauce. Incisions hurt like heck and gas pain is killing me. Lol. Other than that all good. 349 at pre-op. 328 this morning.

I am a band to sleeve. And i am not having any issues at home and doing well surgery was jan 29' date='13[/quote']

How is the weight loss ? I am a band and will have sleeve revision in either late feb or early march .. Did u have to do 2 surgeries ?

Thanks just wanting anything other than Fluid today 3 days till mush

On the mush 14 th day still no issues just want to start to excersize 153kg on day of surgery day 14 I am 145kg few scary days of no movement on the scales feeling great visit my Dr tomorrow at the local surgery and 6 weeks untill I see my surgical guys all in all so far so good would recomend it to anyone having 2nd thoughts realy did not think I would feel this good

How is the weight loss ? I am a band and will have sleeve revision in either late feb or early march .. Did u have to do 2 surgeries ?

Hi

I had it done in one shot, if the band did any damage they will remove the band and u would have to wait for the sleeve a few months but they will do a scope when u are in the or

Good luck. Im sure u will be fine keep me posted

I didnt need the 2 surgerys im in the uk and the nhs carried out my vs on the 22nd jan 2013 in Scotland to qualify you need to have type 2 db or sleep apnia I have or had sleep apnia im waiting for sone sleep study test later this month ive been off my work for almost a year and all going well I will be back in April my wifes been amazing not sure if shes going to end up in the nut house before me just couldent have done it with out her loads of highs and lows just want to get back to work and normality what ever that is .