Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well its been an emotional day for some reason and i still have till march 20th before i get sleeved... In the past 5 days I've totally quit smoking.... And put myself on a 1240 cal intake.... I just wanna sit n cry what in the world....

You've decided to make a change with your relationship with food. It is not simple or easy. The next year will be an emotional time as you go through this change starting now.

Good luck, read the forum and ask any question you have.

You've decided to make a change with your relationship with food. It is not simple or easy. The next year will be an emotional time as you go through this change starting now.

Good luck' date=' read the forum and ask any question you have.[/quote']

Thank you.. Not to mention working fulltime and being a full time single mom...

That does sound hard!! But you will be happy that you quit so early. You will have a lot on your plate (no pun intended) after surgery so that will be one MAJOR withdrawal you will not have to do at the same time.

A lot of people smoke, drink, binge up until the last minute.

I think the way your going you will have a smoother time :)

That does sound hard!! But you will be happy that you quit so early. You will have a lot on your plate (no pun intended) after surgery so that will one MAJOR withdrawal you will not have to do at the same time.

A lot of people smoke' date=' drink, binge up until the last minute.

I think they way your going you will have a smoother time :)[/quote']

Thank you I Guess I'm just having a day... I started 1240 diet to prepare for my preop 5 days of liquid (march 15) and for controlled mind set....

Well its been an emotional day for some reason and i still have till march 20th before i get sleeved... In the past 5 days I've totally quit smoking.... And put myself on a 1240 cal intake.... I just wanna sit n cry what in the world....

Are you using the patch or Nicorette? I have gone cold turkey in the past but then ate everything in sight. Using a smoking aid might keep you from feeling like you are crawling walls. Good luck! I'm tackling it now and it's so hard!

Are you using the patch or Nicorette? I have gone cold turkey in the past but then ate everything in sight. Using a smoking aid might keep you from feeling like you are crawling walls. Good luck! I'm tackling it now and it's so hard!

I did chantix for a week but i have no desire to smoke people around me smoke its not bothering me thankfully...

Thinking and preparing ahead is always a good thing! Just remember it will be worth it ! After reading some of these posts of people that want this surgery and can't because of finances. I feel blessed that I was able to do it.

Remember that in the tough times and you will do great :)

Thinking and preparing ahead is always a good thing! Just remember it will be worth it ! After reading some of these posts of people that want this surgery and can't because of finances. I feel blessed that I was able to do it.

Remember that in the tough times and you will do great :)

Thank you do very much you're right

I hope your blue day goes away tomorrow. Try to do something for yourself today, go for a walk, take a hot bubblebath, some yoga before bed, take an hour, read a book or simply put on some good music and enjoy this day. Your health is getting better, you're treating yourself more kindly. Well done on the quitting smoking, that's a terrible habit to kick and you need to give yourself a huge pat on the back.

I hope your blue day goes away tomorrow. Try to do something for yourself today' date=' go for a walk, take a hot bubblebath, some yoga before bed, take an hour, read a book or simply put on some good music and enjoy this day. Your health is getting better, you're treating yourself more kindly. Well done on the quitting smoking, that's a terrible habit to kick and you need to give yourself a huge pat on the back.[/quote']

Thank you so much eveyones kind words sure do help....