Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Naturally Delicious Bakery

Thanks for the info! I will probably end up getting some at less for all the fiber! might help with some issues I have been having in that department, and ill get to eat bread without all the guilt!

Okie Doke, me too, some Fiber, no carb sugars in the blood or sugars in the bread, and so, the choices are cool too, some better than expectation for variety.maybe the idea will pass along.

Thanks

Edited by JKG

Im hesitant to buy this bread. I read an article about low carb bread and the comments left. Blood glucose spikes and ppl gain weight. I would post the link but dont how to do it. Im curious as to everyone's opinion in this matter because I've also seen posts here about low carb tortillas...I guess for now I'll stay away from those types of foods:-(

You don't have to get all defensive. Im just asking because I read that article and it was about low carb bread. I didn't even know there was such a thing as low carb bread so I looked it up and came across it.

Sorry almam,

I suggest that your article may point out that some of these products aren't made to live up to a claim, this baker has put into his product a guarentee that it works as it should. It is high carb contents that spike blood glucose, The lower the carbs and the less that they will transform into blood sugars.

you choose how you want to lose weight, this offers me an outlet to use breads in my routine. I still need calorie count, but my nut wants less and no bread and fuits.

I was hoping to find something that I could eat sometimes. I get so frustrated sometimes. For example the yogurt I eat I thought I was doing good then someone posted it's got too much sugar. Ugh it's just so hard! I count calories, carbs, and fat (40%, 30%, 30%). Calories I average about 500 a day (not good) but carbs add up quickly! Then I also read an article that said carbs are carbs even if they are net carbs. I've never heard of net carbs. I seriously need a long visit with my NUT! Lol

Maybe I am more trusting of this Almam, my nut says no fruit also, I think its different when you've a thick layer of fat and any carbs or sugars in the blood goes to work against the burn, how ever some is OK when you burn it off for energy when your active or weigh less, this is a time for real restrictions for me and the diets they suggest would be ludicris to some one 1/3rd my starting weight.

If you become comfortable with this idea, well enjoy, its really not that I want to over do this either, just I want bread on my burgers and sandwhichs, to much more of it is not so good as I see it yet some is a dream compared to my last couple months diet, lol.

Lots of luck,

I suggest after you talk to the nut you may start a thread or when ever on the topic of Carbs, healthy carbs, low carb diet. We will both learn I'd think, some carbs again are good during the day but for me not when I need burn off the wall of fat I am still fighting against.

Adding; I think when they use the term "net" they mean just total after adding completely all content as one.

I dream of a day I can have a slice of a bread a wk. Some of the restrictions are ridiculous. Im trying to keep a diet that I can maintain for the rest of my life. I could eat fruits 24/7 but now it's a no which sucks. Im mexican and im used to eating my meals with tortillas, bread, tostitos or something but I remind myself that none of those things will help with getting rid of my fat tummy and these arms that i refer to as cannons:-( Good luck to you too! I dont like to say mean things about anyone but NUT didnt do a very good job preparing me. So im going to have lots of questions. I will post after I meet with my NUT. I've learned a lot from ppl posting on here and im thankful for this site!!