Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Aussie singles :-D

Hi all,

Thought I'd start up a singles chat see if I'm the only one not married on this website lmao

So single ppl (if there are any) how was your wknd?? I went and attempted to wakeboard today then a bike ride, I am sore already and know I'm going to be in pain tomorrow lol

Today made me promise myself to continue upping my activity, I loved wakeboarding today and really want to have an active lifestyle! Anyone else been getting out for new experiences??

I guess no one lol

Bella, I am a bit slow to respond but I am another single Aussie.

Hoping to change that soon, have a guy in my building I think I am having some flirtation with, we had Breakfast last weekend and lunch the week before. Fingers crossed

Ooooh Aussiegirl!! Anything for valentines day??

Oh Bella I wish :)

I had 3 guys wish my happy valentines day, 2 of them are gay. 1 is straight just not available.

How about you?

Maybe next year I will have a true valentines.

It sucks :(

Well it does at the moment.

Seems like I finally got to a place where I like myself, like what I see in the mirror, but cant seem to find anyone that is worth my time or wants to take the time to get to know me.

Nowadays most guys I meet just want to sleep with me, getting kinda disheartening that that is all they are looking, seems I could be a freaky stalker or a mass murderer and t hey dont care :rolleyes: . An I am not interested if that is all you care about.

This is not a reflection of all guys, but definitely the guys that classify themselves as available that I am meeting.

Hopefully someone will prove me wrong, til then I guess I will just have fun with my new body lol

Is it possible you are looking in the wrong places or maybe too hard?

You know the old saying about never getting what you want when you try too hard?

Relax and enjoy your new outter beauty for a while. Become comfortable with the new you.

Stop stressing and chill out. Things will happen when they are meant to, it really does work.

PS me being an old married woman would have absolutely no idea where a beautiful slim young lady would find a man either I'm sorry LOL

It sucks :(

Well it does at the moment.

Seems like I finally got to a place where I like myself' date=' like what I see in the mirror, but cant seem to find anyone that is worth my time or wants to take the time to get to know me.

Nowadays most guys I meet just want to sleep with me, getting kinda disheartening that that is all they are looking, seems I could be a freaky stalker or a mass murderer and t hey dont care :rolleyes: . An I am not interested if that is all you care about.

This is not a reflection of all guys, but definitely the guys that classify themselves as available that I am meeting.

Hopefully someone will prove me wrong, til then I guess I will just have fun with my new body lol[/quote']

Hey Aussiegirl!!

I went on a coffee date for the first time in 2 years lol it was nice :-) I've been a little 'wild' since leaving my ex of 9 years, hd no problem finding some fun flings even at 130kg lol although ur right finding a guy that actually wants to know u is a whole different ball game!!

This guys nice, I'm seeing how it goes lol not jumping into anything too quick :-)

Getting a lot more male attention already although I'm still 89kg lol maybe I'm just more confident!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Hi all' date='

Thought I'd start up a singles chat see if I'm the only one not married on this website lmao

So single ppl (if there are any) how was your wknd?? I went and attempted to wakeboard today then a bike ride, I am sore already and know I'm going to be in pain tomorrow lol

Today made me promise myself to continue upping my activity, I loved wakeboarding today and really want to have an active lifestyle! Anyone else been getting out for new experiences??[/quote']

Well I'm not from Australia, I'm American but I'm single too lol. I'm 12 days post op and with my 26th bday looming I'm excited to Celebrate when I'm a little farther out. I'm excited to get my haircut nails done the whole 9yards and then go out man hunting :).

Hey Bella!

How is the guy going?

I dont have any problem finding guys to hook up with, if I choose, but decent ones are all taken lol.

But I remain hopefull.

Kelly, sounds like fun...it is great dressing up and feeling hot...it does attract the guys when you are happier in yourself. Its like they see the light lol...

Another singleton here :(

OMG they are all drop kicks!!! I'm in such a man hating mode now :-/

Aussiegirl what are we going to do???!!!!! Where are all the nice guys who aren't just after 'a good time'???

BTW coffee man was just one of them, was sleeping with his housemate while trying to 'date' me OMG