Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well tomorrow makes the two year anniversary since my Gastric sleeve operation.. I can safely say its the best thing I have ever done in my life.. Every thing has changed for the better for me .. I have lost over 9stone 4lb. (130lb) So I stand at 5ft 1' and weight 9stone (126lb).. I would still like to drop a little more and maybe deal with the loos skin on my stomach as that must weigh a few pounds in itself but all in all very happy I did this..

Congrats!!

Any useful advice that you'd like to share with us novices about your journey these past two years? :)

Wow!! Good for you. I am so happy to read of someone two years out who has maintained GREAT success!! It's really inspiring :-)

Outstanding, nix. Here's to continued success.

Wow! There are a lot of success stories on here, but I haven't seen too many that are literally less than half the size they used to be. And to be two years out and maintaining it is even better. Way to go!

Thank you everyone! Still want to drop about 8lb but I'm going in the right direction. To reGain weight was never an option and For thiis not be a success story was never going to be an option, this op cost me £10k and was very painful and it's been a long hard road but well worth it.. I'm now slim fit and healthy and to put it simply there is no ever going back... I think to make it work this is the only attitude to have , it's not a quick fix , it's a life style change. Good luck to others doing this but there is really no reason for it not to work... Not matter how hard things get just think of the end goal...

Did you do your op in the UK or overseas? I went overseas to chezch rep, 9 months out and 70lb down. No movement this past month but partly my fault as over Christmas period I had too many carbs. New year and new push forward now. I want to lose 100lb.

Well done on your tremendous loss and thank you for posting as lots of people look for posts where sleevers are more than 1 year out.