Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who is scheduled for Jan 8th? I'm getting nervous

Thanks so much, all of you. We're in this together!

Way to go Jeff!! I am excited for you! And 10 more pounds....pfft.....easy peasy!

Love the before and after pics Jeff!!!

Love the before and after pics Jeff!!!

Thank you! I do too...but it sure feels surreal.

Way to go Jeff!! I am excited for you! And 10 more pounds....pfft.....easy peasy!

Boy, I tell you, it is scaring me a little bit! Not that I can't get there...I think I can...but the stabilization after that. I can feel old habits coming back. They're easier to squash, but they are there.

Well my new sleeve adventure is Hair loss. It's not a ton--I'm not going bald--but it is noticeable. I've read this can happen so not super worried think I need to up my Vitamins a little bit though.

I've been wondering about that. Haven't seen it here yet, but keeping my eyes open. From what I gather, getting those Vitamins in is key.

i started my weight loss journey sept 2012 was 264 pounds....was 245 day of surgery Jan 9. I am now 193. my goal is 135. not too much further to go.

also struggling with losing hair...i find hair in everything lol...food my desk the bathroom sink. EVERYWHERE...LOL

I'LL take that over being fat lol.

Hair loss has hit here too. Comes out like I am shedding excessively. No bald spots (yet)

I am bummed that I am in a 3 week stall. I dropped 3 lbs two days ago and got excited but those 3 lbs came back this morning. I am trying all the change ups to trick my body but no luck yet. I am 1/2 way to goal so I am still a very happy sleeve buddy!!

Sleeved jan 10th with 100 lbs to loose.

NSV- I have started using the app couch to 5k (c25k). I ran/ walked 2 miles today. My miles were under 16 min each. :-)

Fay, I hear you about the hair EVERYWHERE. It's crazy--thinking about it and having a coat for the winter made with it. Ok, not really but jeez!!!

90 pounds gone! Unfortunately, I think half of that is hair. There's a kitten's worth in the shower every time I wash my hair!

Woobs!!! ! Rock that 5k...when's your race? I start C25k in June for my October 5k. You're doing awesome!!!

Reading this thread, I asked my wife if she's noticed Hair loss on me, because I haven't. She said that my hair looks a little thinner. I dunno... Certainly not feeling it myself, but my hair is usually short, so I might not.

So, I'd like to stop losing weight.

I'm at 224, which is ten lbs. below my goal, and now below my doc's goal of 225. I'm a size 38 pants, which I haven't been in since age 19 or 20 (I'm 42). I'm a size 16 1/2 dress shirt, which I've never been in, since I only started wearing them after college. I routinely now have people telling me that I look great (boom-chicka-bow-wow... :) ), but also adding, "So, you're not going to lose any more, are you?"

Following my dietician's plan for maintenance, I'm moving my daily calories from 900-1,000 to 1,200-1,500. We'll see what happens.

Going back to my shrink this week to get a head-check. It's weird...I see myself as a good weight in pics, and based on how I feel. I look in a mirror, and I still see a fat person.

Jeff,

Just realized I never answered the 5k race question-not until March. I might do one sooner but March is the goal.

Congrats on hitting goal (and a little extra). I'm still about 20-25 lbs from mine. My weight loss has slowed down to a crawl but I'm not gaining and my sizes are still going down so...I will just be patient.

I hear you on the body image stuff. Some folks around me say I'm getting "tiny." I don't see it though--but my body image thing had always been off. When I was morbidly obese I didn't see that girl in the mirror either. Its good to get the head check and make sure you're mentally where you need to be too - this journey isn't just about the weight alone.

Remember this is the short part of the game, maintenance is the long game! But I'm sure you'll do great!

Amber