Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

DO's and DON'T's of Having Cosmetic Surgery in Mexico (or other foreing countries)

i had surgery last saturday i spend one night at the hospital and the they took me to the hotel, I'm going home on saturday.

That's GREAT! I hope you are happy with our results as I have been with mine! There are some awesome surgeons in Tijuana!

Ack! I plan on sportin flappy skin if I have it. This does not sound like fun! Lol

Its way more fun having a totally flat tummy than "flappy skin". A few days of discomfort from the surgery far outweigh a lifetime of looking at "flappy skin" and having to hide it beneath clothes and/or those Spanx things!

kwindham my surgeon its dr egana he is in Tijuana, and guess what!!! he just removed my drain a moment ago so i get free of that little thing that follows me every were :)

I'm really happy mrsvetrn and not just with the results but also with how they treat me, the dr had ben checking on my in everything also in what i eat, he says its very important to have the correct food cause sleeved patients should eat the better quality food they can cause its in small portions, so he is very familiar with post bariatric patients and i like that.

I'm really happy mrsvetrn and not just with the results but also with how they treat me, the dr had ben checking on my in everything also in what i eat, he says its very important to have the correct food cause sleeved patients should eat the better quality food they can cause its in small portions, so he is very familiar with post bariatric patients and i like that.

Great, lara! My doctor, also, specializes in Post Weight Loss Surgery patients. The one thing he is REALLY AGAINST is SMOKING after Plastic Surgery......it is the NUMBER ONE CAUSE of poor healing and poor results of plastic surgery.

Drink lots of Water, too, girlie!!!

i don't smoke so i think there won't be a problem, one of the girls that had surgery same day i dad she needed to quit smoking 1 month before surgery so the dr accept do hers. he told her that if she had quit its time to not turn back and smoke again. that quit smoking is about conviction.

kwindham my surgeon its dr egana he is in Tijuana, and guess what!!! he just removed my drain a moment ago so i get free of that little thing that follows me every were :)

Wow, I have been looking into Dr. Egana, what dis you have done, how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking....

i had a Tummy Tuck

Hello MsVetRN! I'm very interested in knowing the doc that you will have doing your facelift. I think that's what I want done next (thighs or facelift). Would you mind sending me a private message telling me your surgeons name? I had my VSG and my TT both done in the states via personal recommendations but I don't have any recommendations for a facelift. I would greatly appreciate it! Please keep up posted and would love to see before and after pics of the facelift!!!

frumpynomore do you want me to ask my doctor for the thighs and facelift? he is going to come in the afternoon to check on me

Wow! Yes, PLEASE!

hey frumpynomore, doctor just came a moment ago and i shim about having a thigh lift, he said $4325 all inclusive.

Hello MsVetRN! I'm very interested in knowing the doc that you will have doing your facelift. I think that's what I want done next (thighs or facelift). Would you mind sending me a private message telling me your surgeons name? I had my VSG and my TT both done in the states via personal recommendations but I don't have any recommendations for a facelift. I would greatly appreciate it! Please keep up posted and would love to see before and after pics of the facelift!!!

I sent you a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

oh thats right i forgot to ask dr egana about the facelift , that would be tomorrow!!!frumpynomore

lara0280, I find it interesting tha all of a sudden you are posting on several sites, none of which you were ever on until the other day. You dont mention your SLEEVE surgery, sleeve surgeon, weight loss, where are you from, etc. Just wondered...