Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Don't know her....

That's pretty cool :)

That is awesome! I can't wait for my husband to feel the same way!

Awwwwww....I always love your post. You are so witty u make me laugh always but this time I smiled and just thought she's a lucky woman. :)

Life just gets better and better, I am happy for the two of you.

That's awesome. Good work with the discrete perving at the movies ! ;):P

That's so sweet! :) I hope you told her that too!

My good friend, who also works in my building but I don't usually see her there, said, I came up from behind you and saw you from the back and I didn't know it was you. Made me feel good.

That's so sweet! :) I hope you told her that too!

My good friend, who also works in my building but I don't usually see her there, said, I came up from behind you and saw you from the back and I didn't know it was you. Made me feel good.

Yes, I told her. She smiled brightly. But then, she smiles a lot lately. I love to see the look in her eyes when she gets dressed up in new clothes and then asks me how she looks. Before it was a look of dread, not that I would ever say anything bad but only that she wouldn't believe my compliments. Now she looks like she knows the answer already; she looks like a million bucks! She's a classy lady, I love to watch her strut. She earned it.

How awesome is that! You are obviously an exception to the stereotypical rule. You made me smile, not just for your posts but for your wife. One of the lucky ones.

Gmanbat, you just made me realize a major NSV!! I used to dread getting dressed and going anywhere :(

I now get dressed and go to every family member in my house and ask how I look with a huge smile on my face. I don't mean that I think I look amazing but that I am happy with myself, I am for the first time in a long time comfortable and confident in clothes :)

Awesome

My husband is military and we were separated for four months right before I reached goal weight. I was more than a year out at that point but it took me a while to shed the final pounds. He absolutely did not recognize me when he picked me up in the airport. If the twins hadn't been shouting "Daddy" he might have overlooked us entirely.

Sometimes he'll still see me from behind but not realize it's me. It's amazing. He still pictures the girl he fell in love with ten years ago and she was a much larger girl. :)

Thanks for sharing your story. I enjoy your posts and seeing how proud you are of your wife is very sweet.

~Cheri

Yes' date=' I told her. She smiled brightly. But then, she smiles a lot lately. I love to see the look in her eyes when she gets dressed up in new clothes and then asks me how she looks. Before it was a look of dread, not that I would ever say anything bad but only that she wouldn't believe my compliments. Now she looks like she knows the answer already; she looks like a million bucks! She's a classy lady, I love to watch her strut. She earned it.[/quote']

Thank you for sharing such a positive story:)

My husband is military and we were separated for four months right before I reached goal weight. I was more than a year out at that point but it took me a while to shed the final pounds. He absolutely did not recognize me when he picked me up in the airport. If the twins hadn't been shouting "Daddy" he might have overlooked us entirely.

Sometimes he'll still see me from behind but not realize it's me. It's amazing. He still pictures the girl he fell in love with ten years ago and she was a much larger girl. :)

Thanks for sharing your story. I enjoy your posts and seeing how proud you are of your wife is very sweet.

~Cheri

That's awesome! I'm only a week out but can't wait for that! Can you post pics