Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for inspiration while i heal my leak! Photos?

Sannah...Merry Christmas and get well soon. I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. I do admire your spirit though. Hang in there. It will get better.

This is my before and current. 163 pounds I'll never see again. Someone told me this morning' date=' I've lost a Backstreet Boy. Good riddance.

[/quote']

Thank you for the thoughtful words. So enlightening to read. BACKSTREETS BACK, ALRIGHT!!! So funny!!! You are looking good!!! Congratulation BB!!! Coincidence that BB ButterBean and Backstreet Boys. J/k your great!! Thanks for the fun.

Happy Christmas!!!

Sannah - I hope your leak quickly improves and you are feeling better soon!

Holy moly mama!!! What a difference. Makes me feel this is worth it!! Thank you for sharing!!

Hope you heal soon.... Pictures are below I'm 9 months post op 92 pounds down.

My word!!! You look AMAZING!!! I love the color you choose!! Thanks for being an inspiration.

Best,

Sannah

Hi Sannah! Here are my before and after as promised. I'm 7 months post op.

Wow-e!! You look phenomenal!! Beautiful before and after!! What a change! Thank you for the continued support. I hope that your holiday was filled with love and that's my news memories were made.

You can do it! The pic on left was July 2012 and the right is actually from yesterday!(12/24/12) I'm down total of 72 lbs!!! It's all worth it!! One day at a time! My surgery was October 9th and I also gotta go back in surgery within a couple weeks and get my gallbladder remover but im not let that stop me! Chin up, it will be alright! :)?

post-19401-13813661709481_thumb.jpg

I'm 5'6" started @ 289 today I am 190. Still got another 35-40lbs to go' date=' but if I never lost another pound I'd still be happy. I've gone from a tight fitting (and probably stretched out) 44" jean size to comfortably fitting into a brand new pair of 32". And an XXL shirt that couldn't be tucked in to a large, and I can comfortably wear a belt again.[/quote']

Thanks for the info. I'm a bit bigger at 6'1 but I also weighed around 316 at surgery. I'm the one dummy on here that didn't get their actual weight day of surgery!

Sorry, double posted!

You look great and so much younger! Way to go.

You all look fabulous!

Sorry' date=' double posted!

[/quote']

You look great and so much younger! Way to go.

You all look fabulous!

Thank you! I feel like a new person. :)

Sannah I spent about three solid weeks in the same hospital room back in 2006. I fully understand how it can be, looking at the same four walls, letting emotions and thoughts take hold, feeling lost or depressed.

Please don't hesitate to ask for a visit from a counselor, therapist, or minister. They have them on staff in hospitals, and it can really make a big difference in your mental well being. You're getting your body taken care of, don't neglect your mind and spirit.

Trust me. Reach out and ask.

Sannah, been looking for an update on you. Your in my thoughts, I pray you are seeing better days and getting lots of precious healing love from your lil angel!!

Let us know how you are...

*hugs*

-Lisa

Sannah' date=' been looking for an update on you. Your in my thoughts, I pray you are seeing better days and getting lots of precious healing love from your lil angel!!

Let us know how you are...

*hugs*

-Lisa[/quote']

I think i just read on another thread that she came home to a messy home. Fiancee is in the dog house. ;-)

Ah, yes I read that but that is Liz.

Can you believe both are suffering this complication. :(

It is so horrible.

I'm so glad Liz is home perhaps Sannah is as well!

Hug to you- Lisa

Yesterday was REAL HARD. I met with an infectious disease dr, because I am so allergic to antibiotics that my dr and her team were not sure what to do for me. The infectious disease dr has access to different classes of antibiotics.

They also took me off the IV yesterday and move be to all pills. It was very hard and painful. Today my kidney function is pretty much normal and WBC's are normal.

I am still on a lot of drugs; will be for a while. I follow up with my dr on Thursday.

Unfortunately with two stents eating real food isn't an option. So I will be on liquid for a while. I have to keep the stents for 6 weeks. Then the dr will see If I am healing of if I need a new stent in place.

I am on medicine so I hope all is clear. Sorry if its not. Trying to keep the pain under control.

I am wishing you guys a restful evening. As I get better i will be able to reply to the other posts. Life is so slow right now.

Thank you kindly from the bottom of my heart for all the warmth and support. This bump in the road wouldn't have been as easy without such support.

Best,

Sannah

IMAG0070.jpg

Near my Heaviest 8/2012 268 lbs

Day of Surgery 10/10/12 front view

Day of Surgery 10/10/12 side view

Day of Surgery 246 lbs

12/27/12 209 lbs front view

12/27/12 209 lbs side view

Today 209 lbs

I hope this works for you this is my first time posting Pics :)
I hope your pain can get under control and you feel better soon!

Ok I am trying again...

Day of surgery 246 lbs

Today 209 lbs

post-38599-13813661726018_thumb.jpg

post-38599-13813661727291_thumb.jpg

post-38599-13813661728525_thumb.jpg

post-38599-13813661730247_thumb.jpg