Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Since I had my first appointment with my surgeon I've lost 40.6lbs. 17lbs on my own prior to preop diet, about 15lbs on two week preop, and almost 9lbs since surgery on 12/10! And my monthly friend is in town so you know I've gained a little because of that.

I cant believe it. I'm so happy!

That's great! I was re 10th too, my follow up is Tuesday, we can be losers together

This is a personal question but my own monthly friend will be here in a few weeks. Did you notice any difference? Like were the cramps better? That is part of my reason for having the surgery and I just had it this past monday. So I've got my fingers crossed. Congrats on your weight loss! I've lost 7 pounds since surgery!! I can't believe it :D

Congrats! I also had surgery the 10th and am down 12 lbs since surgery! Yay for us sleeve sisters!

That's great! I was re 10th too, my follow up is Tuesday, we can be losers together

I want to be a loser with you guys :) I was on the 10th as well. How are you doing asherje?

Better with each day, unfortunately for me I have the side effect of esophageal spasms. Hurt so bad. So doctor moved me back to Clear liquids only and have to do a barium swallow test Tuesday at my follow up appointment. If they can make it go away without additional surgery then I will stop regretting the surgery lol.

Pre op appointment 12-4-12 weight 198.5

Surgery weight 12-10-12 weight 195

Yesterday on home scale 190

So slowly moving the scale even hardly being able to drink.

I'm on myfitnesspal as asherje We can lose together :)

This is a personal question but my own monthly friend will be here in a few weeks. Did you notice any difference? Like were the cramps better? That is part of my reason for having the surgery and I just had it this past monday. So I've got my fingers crossed. Congrats on your weight loss! I've lost 7 pounds since surgery!! I can't believe it :D

I didn't notice a difference except that it came a week early. I was sleeved on 12/10 came home 12/13 and got my period yesterday morning. I've been reading its common from the stress of surgery to come early. I was one of the lucky ones ;-).

As far as cramps go about every third one for me is really bad. The one prior to this one and this one haven't been bad, no cramps. So the next one might be...

Good luck to you all, I'm finally feeling back to normal today and just ready to conquer this!

My drs make you stay on Clear Liquids for 1-2 weeks so I haven't been moved to anything different yet. We'll see what happens when they make the switch. I have some exercise equipment in my home and I haven't found the energy to actually go IN the exercise room yet LOL. I'm working on it.

Have you tried drinking hot liquid? And since surgery is AWESOME!!! What other diet have you tried that worked that well? You are almost down TEN pounds!! TEN pounds! And FIVE of that is since MONDAY!! You go girl! Good for you! I've tried every diet out there and the most I've lost in the first week has been 3 MAYBE 4 pounds.

I didn't notice a difference except that it came a week early. I was sleeved on 12/10 came home 12/13 and got my period yesterday morning. I've been reading its common from the stress of surgery to come early. I was one of the lucky ones ;-).

As far as cramps go about every third one for me is really bad. The one prior to this one and this one haven't been bad, no cramps. So the next one might be...

Good luck to you all, I'm finally feeling back to normal today and just ready to conquer this!

Thanks! Getting back to normal is the thing I'm working toward too. I'm supposed to go back to work on Monday (fingers crossed!).

Luck to everyone! Just think of how much less there will be of us all to love this time next year!

lost 40.6lbs. my monthly friend is in town - I've gained a little because of that. but I'm so happy!

hey bud

i'm so happy for you - see me smiling B) :)

getting a head start on your own before pre-op, then during pre-op and now since WLS 12/10/12

BTW - i've been lucky not to have to "deal" with my "monthly friend" in a couple of years ;)

you are doing terrific

continue doing what you are doing - things are going your way!!! :)

WooHoo

Thanks all, so much! I'm feeling really good today. I just put a pair of jeans on that were snug last weekend and today fell off hehe. Hopefully this keeps up for a couple more weeks.

And Clear Liquids were only in the hospital so I did that tues thru Thursday and then was released on full liquids. Do that for two weeks then puree/blended for two weeks then software food for two weeks and I think by week 7 I can start adding normal foods in gradually.