Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery Date Moved Up! Anyone With Dr Joya Jan 21St In Puerto Vallarta?

I was originally scheduled for March 4th but couldn't wrap my brain around waiting that long and continuing to be off my wagon that long... so I paid a bit of extra money to switch my flight... well more like $300... but once I hit March 4th and see how much success I've already had (hopefully in the past 6 weeks) I'm hoping the extra $300 would be worth it...

Wondering if there is anyone else scheduled with Dr Joya that week!? Hoping for a sleeve buddy!

I'm still not having my surgery until March, but I wanted to say congrats on getting your flight changed. I know how badly you want to be started on your journey (me too, but I can't change my date :( ). I wish you the best of luck and much success!

PS. You can change your surgery date ticker--how exciting!

I'm still not having my surgery until March, but I wanted to say congrats on getting your flight changed. I know how badly you want to be started on your journey (me too, but I can't change my date :( ). I wish you the best of luck and much success!

PS. You can change your surgery date ticker--how exciting!

Thanks! I am definitely happy with the decision even if it cost a bit more in the end. That's too bad that you can't schedule it any earlier, but it will happen!! You will get there!! I wish you all the luck with yours and I will keep you posted :)

You are absolutely correct! I didn't even think of my ticker yet!!! thats soo exciting!!!

I'm still scheduled for march but don't mind waiting, I'm so glad to hear you were able to move your surgery date up. Can't wait to hear how it goes and see your progress! Are you more excited now that its closer?

I am more relieved that I have less time to deviate/pig out :|

I think moving the date will get me back on track over the next month before starting the liquid diet.

I have more confidence and I am excited to get this journey underway a little sooner, a little concerned about the extra money but hey, i don't think I'll be thinking about it 6 weeks post op when I see my progress :D

I am still keeping it a secret at work though :)

I understand about keeping quiet about it :) I'm still debating if I'm going to tell anyone outside if close family. I may just tell people I'm on a low calorie high Protein diet and watching portions, which isn't a lie :)

The people at the facility I work at will know, since they knew about me trying to get it covered in Canada and had so many appointments to go to... however, I don't want them knowing I'm actually doing it in Mexico and that it's booked. I mentioned it to them and they've been on my ass every since... so after I've had it done, there's not a damn thing they can do about it :)

:) I getcha I think I may wait til after surgery to tell people