Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jmwa hey I cant wait to get mines out to because it moves around I been in the room all day just reading and I waiting or the driver to call cause I want sherbet orange ice cream. Im a lil home and cant wait to go back. I have a nasty cough but Im good

yours should come out tonight. I'm going to ask when he comes tonight to take mine out we walked the mall and on the way back i felt like it was tugging. I'm at the hotel now

I have been trying to respond for the past 2 days and its en hard getting back on. Deejack everything well. I had my surgery on Thursday and ad no pain or roblem. i just really wanted he drain out because it moves in places that interfered with my breathing. I'm d and heading home today.

I used Alightermeme....and had surgery with Dr. Lopez assisted by Dr.Ortiz. The best part of my experience was knowing I could call Abraham my driver at anytime to sort things our for me. He was very helpful in getting me from the airport (11:34)pm into Tijuana and to the hotel. The next morning he had the paperwork ready for me to fill out nd I as even given priority over patience from other companies. dr. Lopez met with me once and then returned to PV. Surgery went well. I woke up and ws taken to my room. I had nausea for a day and bc I had a band before ws coughing up blood. As they assured me it was normal and would subside in a couple of hrs. I was not so sure. But as the predicted it subsided and I was eventually placed on apple juice. Dr. Ortiz came by the first day and was helpful with question and yes he is handsome but I thought a little insensitive since he came into my room drinking coffee...and it smelled so good too. I wanted to slap him for that one. After 2 days one nightin the hospital which was very clean even by American standards, we got to the hotel. Dr. Ortiz came later hat night to remove my drain. As of now, I'm waiting to return to the states and home to my children. If I have one thing to say about my experience in Tijuana, is I would do it all again. Do I recommended Alighterme and Dr. Lopez/Ortiz, yes. But the best was Abraham. He genuinely knew your concerns and tried to ease any fears you had.

I used Alightermeme....and had surgery with Dr. Lopez assisted by Dr.Ortiz. The best part of my experience was knowing I could call Abraham my driver at anytime to sort things our for me. He was very helpful in getting me from the airport (11:34)pm into Tijuana and to the hotel. The next morning he had the paperwork ready for me to fill out nd I as even given priority over patience from other companies. dr. Lopez met with me once and then returned to PV. Surgery went well. I woke up and ws taken to my room. I had nausea for a day and bc I had a band before ws coughing up blood. As they assured me it was normal and would subside in a couple of hrs. I was not so sure. But as the predicted it subsided and I was eventually placed on apple juice. Dr. Ortiz came by the first day and was helpful with question and yes he is handsome but I thought a little insensitive since he came into my room drinking coffee...and it smelled so good too. I wanted to slap him for that one. After 2 days one nightin the hospital which was very clean even by American standards' date=' we got to the hotel. Dr. Ortiz came later hat night to remove my drain. As of now, I'm waiting to return to the states and home to my children. If I have one thing to say about my experience in Tijuana, is I would do it all again. Do I recommended Alighterme and Dr. Lopez/Ortiz, yes. But the best was Abraham. He genuinely knew your concerns and tried to ease any fears you had.[/quote']

Yes I used A Lighter Me also, and Abraham is the BEST!! I was impressed with Abraham and Eduardo, they were BOTH so good to me and my husband while we were down there in TJ.

I have been trying to respond for the past 2 days and its en hard getting back on. Deejack everything well. I had my surgery on Thursday and ad no pain or roblem. i just really wanted he drain out because it moves in places that interfered with my breathing. I'm d and heading home today.

I am happy everything went well n I hope everything keeps going dat way for you