Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am almost 11 weeks out. I have only lost 3 lbs since week 7. Anyone else go through this d*m stall?????

Longest stall for me has been about 3 weeks and this was my first one. Since then, I have had a number of slow periods for 3-5 days at a time every 2 or 3 weeks. Are you eating and drinking the expected amounts? Have you tried to reduce your carbs to a low amount (20-30). Have you tried kicking up some exercise like an extra mile or two walking or getting your pulse up higher? Keep in mind that everyone loses at different rates and it will save your sanity if the scale is put away for over a week at a time. The scale is not a big draw any more because there are other ways to measure progress like appearance in the mirror or the ways clothes are fitting. It will get better. We all win in the end; the battle is already won.

I was sleeved 10/23 and lost weight the first two weeks. Been on a stall since. I just started to loose a couple lbs this weekend. I've been working on in taking more Water and I upped my calories from 900 to 1200. I am 5'10. I went shopping for pants today cause I can't keep them up. I was a baggy 26 pre-op and bought loose 22s today.

I've also been in a two week stall and just started taking in more Protein and making sure I am getting all my Water but I don't think I get enough calories. It is very frustrating to say the least but I did fit into a size smaller pants and two size smaller shirt. So I know it's working.

Yep! Sleeved on Oct 22nd. Lost 17 pounds during first 2 weeks and only 3 pounds in the 3 weeks since. With that being said, I have dropped a couple of pants size and joints that used to ache every night don't hurt anymore. A coworker noticed my weight loss yesterday and said I am looking fabulous, so that was nice too. I know the weight will come off, but in the meantime it is frustrating. I have been trying to make sure I get in enough Protein and fluids, which feels like a full time job. I honestly feel like I eat more now than I did before surgery. I know I am not consuming near as many calories as I seem to hover around 750 a day now (who knows how many thousands it was before). I suppose I am just more aware of everything I eat now so it feels like more. Anyways, you are not alone! This stall sucks to say the least and I very much look forward to dropping weight again.

I'm with you too week 6 out and have been up and down the same 3 lbs since week 4, I feel like the scale will never budge! It also doesn't help that my crazy scale will give 3 different readings with in 10 seconds. I'm wondering if I need more calories I'm getting about 600 daily an 60 grams Protein BUT I guess I've got myself brainwashed that more calories is what got me to this point..?

Well for me when I stalled and actually gained weight I found I was eating too many calories. When I keep myself around 600-700 it is much better for me. Drink your Water, eat only Protein, little veggies only, I really have no carb unless found in a food. Good Luck, no worries it will pass.

I have to be under 20 carbs to lose weight. I am a very slow loser, have had stalls all throughout. Dropping my carbs below 10 can get me going again, but my average loss is about a pound a week.

Did you lose a lot pre-op? Sometimes your body needs to just settle after a big weight loss. Are you losing inches? 3 pounds in 7 weeks right after surgery does seem weird....

Are you on MFP? Maybe we can help guide you? There's a friendly group and we support each other. No snarking allowed. :-)

Same here Sleeved 9/5 and I've been gaining and loosing the same 2lb for weeks now. I have a NUT appt. today and hopefully she can help. It's driving me crazy.

Doxieville ( and any others ) that would like to be friends on MFP I'm earth2terra on there too and if you want to and have the time feel free to critique my food logs I've been pretty good about keeping them and they might as well do some good